I'm stuck in the just wait for AF to return limbo. I am with the rest of you ladies i had no idea how cumbersome this whole process was. You spend your youth to avoid what your having such a hard time doing now. Wouldn't life be great if your reproductive organs pulled a benjamin buttons where as you age your TTC would be easier as opposed to being a teenager where you have all these issues we have now - boy i hope that makes sense.

I would love to wait but like you guys I feel like time is now against me and I only have at most 3 years before you start running into even more problems.

Just noticed you had a recent miscarriage :hugs: How you going???

OOO I am doing much better taurus thanks for asking:hugs:. I am dying to be on the train with you guys but i am still waiting for everything to go back to normal so I will be a sideline cheer leader for now....:happydance::happydance:

If it helps at all, I know exactly what your going through.......twice :hugs:

We will all support you on here, always. What ever you need, just ask :thumbup:

OOO Taurus really - that sooo stinks. I can oly imagine how hard that blow is....my biggest question is holy smacks when does your period come back. :cry: I have never looked forward to it so much as i am right now - I think i am having one but I'm not sure.

I am not sure if it was mentioned before but is anyone on the vitman and supplements train. Just curious to know what every's regiment is.

Ok I am extermely late and embarrased to say that Kismet I found your journal through another forum. Sigh - ok Well now that I found you I will start talking with yiou there and any of you other ladies looking for a TTCing buddy. I am so d'ohing myself for not finding this out sooner. So away I go....

No I haven't started a journal as of yet, but I will come this weekend. I admire that you are so attentive to all the people who join your thread - I can only imagine how therapeutic it is. I am so all over the place I dont have time to check in as often as I like but along with everything else I guess I can edge out time for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->