I changed my one and had one..but that is because i have a cleft lip & palate and wanted to see his face at 27 weeks to see if he was 100% in the clear :)

I did not have a 4d ultrasound, i like u could not justify spending the money.... I already cheated finding out the gender so i might aswell be patient and wait to see what he looks like:hug:

I had mine and was disapointed my placenta was in the way and pics wasnt very clear its somthing ive done now but wouldnt do again it was a lot of money to spend but as this is my last baby i wanted one xxx

I'll only be getting one next time because I did with Caitlyn. It did look exactly like her when she was born, but I couldn't even tell you where the pic is now.

I changed my mind as I was quite keen to get one but financially really couldn't justify it at all. I managed to get my cot for the price of a scan!

We were going to but decided to spend the money on getting something special for spud. Take care :hugs: XX

mr.man wanted to, but i couldn't justify the cost and think mr.man came around to thinkingthe price was waaaay high, especially with us just buying a new car etc etc. i didn't get one with my 1st either because of the cost again. plus i don't wanna know what baby looks like yet, that's one of the things me and my mr.man are super xcited about - seeing babys face for 1st time. we don't wanna ruin it.
xXx

I booked a series of 3 (24, 28 and 32 weeks) 4D scans to watch him growing and changing but had to cancel my 32 week one due to being the other end of the country until Kermit arrives :cry: I'm so upset as I was really looking forward to getting the 32 week chubby cheek pics.

i only went because near me they had an offer going £20 for a 4d scan...bargain, thats with no pictures or extras tho, but £20 for a 10 min look at baby i dont mind paying

I thought when i found out i was pregnant i'd really want to have one done but after having my normal scans and being pleased with them i changed my mind about 4D...

I dont regret it at all :)

20 euros is like 30 dollars. That really is a good bargain.

I wasn't going to get one done...but then had such a crappy 20wk u/s and hardly saw anything...I need to do this. I want to have one glimpse as to what it's like in there! Plus my mom is flying out for a couple of weeks to help me get things ready for the baby...and I thought it would be a nice treat!

£20 is approx $50

I was going to get the 3d/4d only if they couldnt see the sex at 20 scan cos I really wanted to know that, but she showed her bits off.
I think one pic on my 20 week scan almost looks 3d anyway and we can see her face to some extent.
However the wait from 20 weeks till birth seems too long not to see your baby again :(

I cancelled mine like you because of the money so i put it into a savings account instead....just aswell i did as i got a parking ticket lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->