11dp2dt BFP

LoveSunshine

Reaction score
I'm not sure I believe this but it looks like I got my BFP today.

I am being very cautious about it because I got an early BFP last year through IVF but then it failed. This time (with one failed try in between) I had a BFN at 10dp2dt but after a couple of days of diarrhea (sorry TMI) I decided to test with a FRER this afternoon and this is the line that came up! Straight after the test though I put in my progesterone suppository and when I brought the applicator out there was blood on the end :-(

Because of last year I don't feel at all excited about this yet, too much can go wrong, it's still so early but it is nice to see those two lines come up :)

I'll probably test again on Tuesday which is my OTD. Maybe I'll believe it more then!

ETA - I had a BFN this morning and have started to bleed. I guess I wouldn't have known it had worked if I hadn't tested yesterday. Looks like IVF #3 is a bust.

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 27
Congrats!! Stay positive!! Good luck and h/h 9 mos to you!!!

Think this was the shortest pregnancy yet :-( bleeding today and a negative test.

Praying for you!! Is there pain with the bleeding? Maybe the test is faulty. Is it completely bfn?

I am so sorry :hugs:. Fx next cycle is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->