11dpo and getting AF

angelbaby81

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to this forum and Im looking for some advice Im 31 been ttc for awhile now with my partner and Im confused as its been 11 dpo and for the last three days I feel like af is about to start. Ive had cramping on and off since 6 do sore bb and vomiting on day 10 but now nothing just that horrible dripping feeling when af is coming I throught I saw brown blood on toilet papper when I go but not sure. Im so confused I really throught this was my month but I guess not. :cry:

Hi there I am new to this forum and Im looking for some advice Im 31 been ttc for awhile now with my partner and Im confused as its been 11 dpo and for the last three days I feel like af is about to start. Ive had cramping on and off since 6 do sore bb and vomiting on day 10 but now nothing just that horrible dripping feeling when af is coming I throught I saw brown blood on toilet papper when I go but not sure. Im so confused I really throught this was my month but I guess not. :cry:

sorry to hear the witch might be on her way she got me this month and all i could do was :cry: but have to keep hope and move on the the next month. fingers crossed she gets lost on her visit to you. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->