11dpo and getting frustrated arrgghhhh someone shoot me!!

mummyto5

TTC
Reaction score
11dpo today so i walk into town feeling like crap after a whole night of high temp, flu like symptoms and boobs sooooo sore (really hard and lumpy at the sides)

Anyway....... got some tests and did one and got a mega faint line, had to hold it up to the light to see it appeared after a few mins but i then left it about 20 mins and checked again and it was darker but still not a strong positive.... surely a line should be darker by 11dpo??? has anyone else had this happen but got a darker one after 11dpo???

Thankyou .... did another test (because im a fruit loop) and got the same mega faint line within the ten mins.... im a bit scared of faint lines as i have had them in the past and it was a chemical pregnancy dont wanna get my hopes up :(

No hun my test with this lil man was so faaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnt at 11 dpo, almost invisable so don't worry xx

Ahhh thankyou, ive wanted someone to say that to me all day :) im going out of my mind, dunno whether to be excited or upset .... will get testing :)

My lines at 11dpo were also super faint. I couldnt even get a hint of a line before 11dpo :) Good Luck Hunni....sending lots of sticky baby dust your way :dust:

yay .... glad im still in with a chance, i just got home and am sat here resisting the huge temptation to go wee on another stick,,, gonna have to sit on my hands!!! :)

yay .... glad im still in with a chance, i just got home and am sat here resisting the huge temptation to go wee on another stick,,, gonna have to sit on my hands!!! :)

Hello babe, have you tested today??? xx

morning :) just tested about half hour ago, got another uber faint but its slightly darker than yesterday... still worried about evaps and chemical pregnancy though... wont belive anything until i see a very pink line!!

How are you doing today???

morning :) just tested about half hour ago, got another uber faint but its slightly darker than yesterday... still worried about evaps and chemical pregnancy though... wont belive anything until i see a very pink line!!

How are you doing today???

Have you got anyway of putting a piccy up? xx

I have tried to get pics of all the tests from yesterday but the camera wouldt pick them up properly... its a cheap crappy thing :( might try to get a pic on my fellas phone later on. Would like to have someone else say they see something because i think we are seeing things now!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->