11dpo and possible bfp? please look!

weenireeni

Mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
ok, my pic isnt the best as its camera phone, and the lines weren't that dark. however they were pink, though faint. could it be a bfp? hubby doesnt believe, thinks they have to be dark pink. not sure if you will even see it on these pics :(

Attachments

• 31032011101.jpg
    31032011101.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 95
not sure is this is any clearer?

Attachments

• 31032011099.jpg
    31032011099.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 125
i see the second line and it is defo pink.. hold your pee as long as you can and take another one surley you cant get 3 evap lines??/ good luck but looks like a bfp to me xx

thanks for seeing it :)

not sure if its worth buying a digi test?? these sticks are 10ml, are digi sticks more?

i am so nervous of believeing the sticks and then it being a BFN :( and cos hubby is so cautious i am terrified!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a bfp . . . go and buy a FRER and do it tomorrow morning first thing . . . he'll hopefully believe it then!

Thanks :) ive looked at frer, but they have similar lines, so if its still faint he's gonna say no isnt he. and cos ive had cramping since sunday he/me were convinced it was period coming!

might go and buy 'preg. not preg' one to do tomo morning, eek!

There's definitely a line there as I can even see it on my rubbish monitor.
Good luck and I agree about getting a digi if you can, those words say it all.

thanks 5 a side, will they work this soon do you think?

i have been testing since 6 dpo so am not used to being able to see a line lol!

I can see the lines!!

I think the clear blue digi (the one that says 'pregnant/not pregnant) is 25mUI so should work.

Good luck.:flower:

thank you all so much. cant wait till lunch time now! except i am gonna have to go to my non-local Boots so no-one sees me buy ClearBlue lol.

will update tomo with what the test says, fingers crossed its positive!!!

Yeah, I see a line, and it's pink. It doesn't have to be dark to be positive at all.

I say buy one that will spell it out to hubby. ;) Good luck!

just to update - got my BFP on clearblue tonight! held my wee for 4 hours, and had bought a pack of 2 in case i didnt get the result i wanted (!) but i was too excited to wait till tomo morn for FMU. anyway at the very last second it came up pregnant, 1-2, which is right as i am 11dpo :) thanks for all advice and good luck to others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->