11dpo Asda (pg1). 12dpo Superdrug (pg5). Bloods (pg8). 2nd Bloods (pg9)

just been reading through your thread... good luck with your results, I hope it all goes well :flower:xx

Thank you all for your replies :hugs: I got my results back today and my levels have gone from 6 to 25 in 48 hours, so they have more than quadrupled! They are still low but if they keep climbing at this rate I might be ok. FX!!

My fs is doing another blood test on Wednesday, he wants to give it a week and then see what my levels are doing. Hopefully they'll be super high. Yesterday was AF due day and she hasn't arrived, I still have hope for this little bean xx

Wantingno3, I'm so sorry :hugs:

I just read through your thread and I'm so glad to hear that your levels have gone up so much. I hope they continue to rise! Good luck and lots of sticky :dust: your way!!

FX I will be stalking!!! got alot of prayers going for ya!!!

This is brilliant news :) I hope they are sky high on Weds so that you can relax :)

just reading your update its great they have gone up.. maybe he/she was just snugglin in nice and tight fx all goes well xx

Prayers for you and bean, Roxy!!! Like others have said, maybe it was a late implant!! Either way, #'s are going up and hopefully it stays that way!! Congrats and GOOD LUCK!!!:hugs:

Thanks so much for your replies, I really don't know what I'd do without this forum :D

Good luck to all of you ttc'ers too :dust:

Your beta have gone up lovely hunny, sounds like you only just implanted and your lil peanut only just started giving off HCG. Have a happy and healthy 8 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->