11dpo Asda (pg1). 12dpo Superdrug (pg5). Bloods (pg8). 2nd Bloods (pg9)

dont give up. I def see something - and Ive done many of those tests and they are always totally white.

its still early days - give it another few days and test again.

good luck:thumbup:

Thank you :hugs:

Well my fs did a urine test while I was there and it came up with a faint line again :happydance:

So he has just taken bloods, I will get the results either this afternoon or in the morning. I have to go for another blood test in 48 hours to check they're doubling. It's still very early days and I've had some spotting so I guess it could go either way.. My fs is going to send me for a scan in 2 weeks to check that all is well after the bleeding.

I'm in shock and hubby believes me now too :haha: What an amazing birthday present!!

Fingers crossed! xx

Looks like an early BFP to me :)

Did you get the FRER from asda too? xx

Thank you :hugs:

Well my fs did a urine test while I was there and it came up with a faint line again :happydance:

So he has just taken bloods, I will get the results either this afternoon or in the morning. I have to go for another blood test in 48 hours to check they're doubling. It's still very early days and I've had some spotting so I guess it could go either way.. My fs is going to send me for a scan in 2 weeks to check that all is well after the bleeding.

I'm in shock and hubby believes me now too :haha: What an amazing birthday present!!

Fingers crossed! xx

:thumbup:I'm SO happy for you Roxy!! :happydance:

YAY CONGRATS I'll be praying everything goes quite okay ;) bless ya!

Thank you all!! I'm still spotting brown and I'm getting abit worried that AF is going to arrive in the next day or two :(

Urgh, this is horrible!

On the brightside, here's a Superdrug test I've just done!

No need to take it out of the case :) 12dpo

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 77
Thank you all!! I'm still spotting brown and I'm getting abit worried that AF is going to arrive in the next day or two :(

Urgh, this is horrible!

On the brightside, here's a Superdrug test I've just done!

No need to take it out of the case :) 12dpo

Deffo faint BFP there, congrats!! xx

i see a positive in every test :)

congratulations

Congrats on the news... did they also check your progestrone today as if it is low you could spot that is what happened to me and they put me on progestrone supplements and here I am now...

You are certainly pregnant hun - congratulations, have a very happy and very healthy 9 months

Congrats on the news... did they also check your progestrone today as if it is low you could spot that is what happened to me and they put me on progestrone supplements and here I am now...

Thank you, I asked my fs if low progesterone could be causing the spotting and he said it wouldn't be that. So I don't think he'll be testing for it :(
I hoped he would though, as this is something that concerned me.

Although I did have it checked at 7dpo (5 days ago) to confirm ovulation, and it was at 47.8 - so hopefully it'll be ok. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->