11dpo bfn to bfp?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Ladies, today I am 11dpo and I got a bfn on a 6days sooner FRER. Is there anyone who's had this and then gotta a positive later?
Feeling quite down about it as in May when I miscarried I have a bfp on even a digital by now.

Yes there are loads of ladies who don't get a bfp until af is due or late. Search ff charts for pregnancy with late bfp and bfp after negatives.

It can take up to 12 DPO for an egg to implant, and usually at least two days before hcg levels reach testable points. You're not out yet!

First Response tests, in my experience, aren't very sensitive (even First Response Early Result, etc.) They've always been the last to show positive whenever I've been pregnant!

Hang in there! :)

Thanks Ladies! This is very encouraging to hear. I'm now 13dpo and another bfn this morning but I had a lot of cramping yesterday in one central place where I would expect my uterus to be. It could maybe be that I only implanted yesterday. I guess time will tell. Af is due tomorrow or Tuesday.

Test again in the morning and let us know how it goes! :D

Fingers crossed for you!

14dpo, terrible cramps in lower back and uterus and temp was higher today than yesterday. I'm constantly going to the loo thinking AF is here and nothing. Creamy CM and CP is firm, wet and high/medium. Cramps feels a lot like second-day AF cramps for me. Don't think I'm pregnant although the temps and the cramping is abnormal for me. Will wait until Thursday to test if AF hasn't arrive. :) I will update this thread to ad closure. That always means a lot to me when I read through threads.

Attachments

• IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Anna- I always appreciate when people update their threads. FX for you!

I got a tiny tiny IC squinter on the day AF was due, a faint but very visible FRER the next day, and a 1-2 weeks digi the day after that.

Thanks all for your encouragement. Unfortunately AF arrived this morning. Onto next month I march. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->