11dpo BFP almost 2 years TTC #1

fpcco08

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Finally got the BFP I've been praying for for 2 years!! :cloud9: The funny thing is, I called it this month. I conceived my first last May (birthday weekend actually) but it resulted in a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks. However, I had a very positive feeling about this May. What do you know? We conceived once again on my birthday weekend!! I began taking 100 mg of b6 to lengthen my LP from 9 days. Cycle before that, it was 4. I started the b6 this cycle, and got a bfp at 11 dpo. Still nervous and a little paranoid. Part of me wishes I wouldn't have tested this early. I'm terrified of a chemical pregnancy, and feel it would be better to not know. However, I am hopeful and have faith that God will bless me with being able to hold my baby. I still just can't believe it. I keep running back to the bathroom, waiting for the line to disappear, but its there, clear as day, just a little light. But I also tested at 7 pm. DH doesn't seem too happy. I think he is just afraid to feel happy because he is scared to go through this again. Thanks ladies for listening. Sending lots of baby dust your way!! xx

Congratulations :D Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come around and be just as happy as you :hugs:

Thank you, I sure hope he does. I think I see where he is coming from. He didn't get to really grieve like I did. He always feels that he has to be strong for me, so he had to stay strong and not let his feeling show so that I had my time to grieve, and he was there with a smiling face telling me it will all be ok and we will be given another chance.

congratulations i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9mths :flower:

My hubby was the same way, I thought we wasn't excited but now I'm almost positive he was just scared to get excited early. Congrats!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->