11dpo but EWCM and +OPK!!

Angelic

Reaction score
Hi

This is a thread I've posted in 2ww and a few seem to think they can see a faint line on the IC. I think it's an evap but what do you think. Please feel free to tweak..

I have never had this before and I am so confused! So you may have seen on a previous thread but I'm currently 11dpo and have been cramping pretty much since ov. Well this evening I noticed a bit of EWCM so just out of curiosity I did an OPK and it's positive!! I also did an IC pg test but can't see anything on that. The cramps have been much stronger today, like AF is coming. But my temp is high at the moment (37.0) so I can't possibly be ov'ing again...can I?? My CP is high too, and I've been having creamy CM.

What's going on? Please help!

Edited to add pic of tests, taken on 30 mins..

x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 36
It is possible to OV twice in one cycle - I'm pretty sure I did this month, which set me to googling to find out whether or not it was possible!
If I were you, I'd get off BnB and get on with some Baby Dancing! :0)
xx

Well i can totally see a line on the HPT...

I also had lots of EWCM around 8DPO onwards which is strange for me, because i never seem to get any when im ovulating lol... but since then i get abit of EWCM everyday.

Im going with the fact that your actually pregnant, you have everything pointing in the right direction, i knew i was because i couldnt even reach my cervix, i had the EWCM and my temp was 37.1 its never ever that high ...

I say test again with FMU i bet you get a lovely line x

Ive done a little tweak and its also there when i invert the colours!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 18
I see the line on the HPT!! I am 11 dpo too and have had EWCM for the last few days, stretchy too, looks just like fertile cm and I got my BFP tonight.

Fingers crossed for you hun, i'll be stalking xx

You know what I think :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back