11dpo cant wait to test

angi120

Mum To Aimee and Pregnant
Reaction score
11 dpo and time seems to have slowed down completely im due on on the 18th but as i found out with my first pregnancy i didnt test positive until 3 days after i was due on with my daughter so i am going to wait until saturday if i can. I have had a few symptoms so i am feeling positive at the moment just hoping AF doesnt come and spoil that, this is my 2nd cycle since my early miscarriage. What are your symptoms?

Hey Angi, good luck for Saturday. I admire you being able to hold out! I'm 12dpo (I think) and have been testing BFN since 9dpo. I'm shameless, and now just waiting for AF....I had tons of symptoms this cycle at even spotting at 7dpo which made me hopeful. I was also super emotional, really tired, just generally feeling unwell but I'm convinced now it was a virus. Oh well, hopefully next cycle.

:dust: to you!!

You may still be pregnant didnt get apositive with my daughter until 3 days after af was due

Hey thankyou, i hope you get your xmas present too :) scar when you have miscarriage, i want to be pregnant again more than anything but i know il be nervous through the whole pregnancy now

I agree I want so badly to be pregnant but I know that during the pregnancy I will be consumed with anxiety the whole time (until about 37 weeks! when I know that baby will be able to survive without me).

It angers me a lot because with my first pregnancy that ended in a M/C I was so care-free and just loving life and being pregnant and NEVER scared. Even when people mentioned...oh you should have a scan earlier or that there's always a chance for a M/C I never thought it could be me. I reveled in being pregnant...now it will be a torturous journey of fear :(

I hope we both get our bfps soon, dont know what il do if i dont :(

Hey Angi, good luck for Saturday. I admire you being able to hold out! I'm 12dpo (I think) and have been testing BFN since 9dpo. I'm shameless, and now just waiting for AF....I had tons of symptoms this cycle at even spotting at 7dpo which made me hopeful. I was also super emotional, really tired, just generally feeling unwell but I'm convinced now it was a virus. Oh well, hopefully next cycle.

:dust: to you!!

oh my god you have just described me! I feel like ive had every symptom going but getting BFN!!!! and im due on thursday so im just waiting for AF to show too now as im still getting BFN. Although have been using IC tests was going to hold out until saturday if AF still isnt here to test with a FRER.
xx

Hope you see the result you want, im talking myself into more symptoms, my partner swears my boobs are firmer and covered in veins and they are a bit sore i also have what feel like growing pains in my legs anyone else had this?

i havent had it but i have heard of it being a symtom!! so looking good so far!
x

I think i might just be getting my hopes up, i dont know why im being like this had no symptoms for ages with my daughter and only a few before i lost my second dont know how im guna be the next few days until i can test or until af comes

The fact you didnt test positive for three days after is keeping my hopes up so it should def me keeping yours up.

I know what you mean about the symptoms i didnt even know i was pregnant last time but then again i wasnt looking for the symptoms and this time i am.

I spose that was the same with me too, the pains in my legs are really wierd they are worse seem to be in my knees now im sure its not a sign just strange, with aimee i came on the day i was supposed to a bled bright red blood for 3 days it was just lighter and shorter than usual which is why i tested so when people say you cant bleed red blood when pregnant isnt necessarliy true so there is always hope, i fell after 2 af's with aimee and straight away with the last one which i lost im just hoping il fall this time after one af

Oh, I know, icantdecide, symptoms messing with you is just awful!

My temp dropped today so I'm pretty sure I'm out, but good luck to you girls!!! :hugs:

hormone changes cause me to get leg cramps, so it's a sign for sure. NOw which hormone is the question with you. HOPING FOR YOU!!! baby dust all round.

Has anyone caved and tested yet? I haven't few days now. I had what felt like cramps yesterday for a bit but gone today and still no sign of af but it's not due for another 1 or 2 days yet soo maybe to early to see signs of af anyway.

Good luck everyone!! I hope all these strange things are signs!

X

I think ive got my dates wrong by my calculations im 12dpo as im sure i ovulated 2 weeks ago this saturday coming, i woke up with pink spotting and lots of discharge and it has now turned brown on and off, i took a test, BFN as expected hoping its implanation bleeding as i got that 13dpo with my daughter but think its just the start of my AF :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->