11dpo frer, bfp...? UPDATE - PG 8 - progression!

Wishing you luck hope the line gets darker xxx

Waiting impatiently to see your tests :)

Thank you :)

I over slept this morning (5am!!!) and didn't wake up in time to make my husband's lunch for work, which I promised I would do, so he was running late for work because he thought he could have a bit more sleep.... Because he stayed up late last night with our dogs while I had a very early night. Oops.

After he left I went to the bathroom and dipped a couple of different batch IC. There was a faint line on one. I told myself if there was any sort of line, I would also dip my FRER. So, I did. And the line appeared and it was a little darker than yesterday but not enough for me to trust it. I just keep having "oh, it's an indent" in the back of my mind.

Will post a pic and I'm going to need your honest opinions. I can't let myself believe I'm still in with a shot if there's no chance. Not after years of infertility :( I can't do that to my husband, either.

My internet is going at a snails pace right now, so will have pics up ASAP!

Okay, so here's the pic I took as soon as I dipped the test and the control line appeared:
https://i63.tinypic.com/w2obol.png

I then stepped away for 3 minutes and returned to this:
https://i65.tinypic.com/2a9v6zt.png

This is yesterday's test (11dpo), along with today's test (12dpo):
https://i65.tinypic.com/198785.png

Today's line is no mistaking that it's there (more so in person!), I can see it in clear day. The only thing that worries me is how crisp it seems to be, and the fact I'm going back and forth on whether it has colour or not. I've never seen a real BFP in person so not sure how they're truly meant to look.

Please be honest with what you see.

Omg!!!! That's a BFP! Here's my first one, I kept debating if the line was grey but there's really no mistaking yours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 18
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Are you sure it's not too thin and faint for a BFP? I've seen some very convincing indents, etc on FRERs. I never, ever, ever imagined myself getting a BFP so hence all of the doubt... ahhh.

There's still little hCG in your system so the lines will get thicker and pinker and as you go along. Mine were razor thin too. It's a BFP!

Thank you for the reassurance, and happy 5 weeks to you! :)

I still have 3 more FRERs and dozens of ICs so will keep testing until I can believe it, and then schedule betas. I am very shocked!

We'll be expecting updates :) so happy for you!!!

And thank you, thankful to have made it this far :)

I can see that and looks darker than yesterday's, bfp! Congratulation, look forward to seeing it progress ;)

https://i66.tinypic.com/2cz5vdz.jpg

I held all liquids for 4 hours and took another test with SMU, this time from a new box (so different batch) and the line is a little darker again, and I can tell that it's pink! I am starting to believe it's more real now, even if I am still very shocked! Even dipped another cheapie and got another line, and an OPK after all the other tests and it is nearly positive (always wanted to test out whether they do become positive when you're pregnant... oh my. I'M PREGNANT!)

I can't wait until my husband comes home, yesterday when I told him I said I'd planned to keep it a surprised until there was an obvious line, and he said "well, I'm glad you told me because when the line gets darker I will be double surprised!" He was surprised when I told him about the faint lines, because I'd been saying since 9DPO how I thought we were out... I was having AF cramps and a temp drop.

Tonight after I tell him, I think we'll go pick up a couple of digis and try one tomorrow morning... hoping it comes back with 'pregnant', because there is no denying that. AHHHHH!

Clementine - so, so happy for you. I don't even need to zoom in to see those lines. Just a suggestion - buy a ClearBlue Digital with Weeks estimator. It's only a little less sensitive than FRER. The other digis are less sensitive. Just in case - my first digi came back negative. Can't wait to see the digi pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->