11dpo Implantation bleeding....

Sounds promising!! I haven't checked yet today but my CP has been high soft and closed also. The other day it felt almost bumpy? if that's even possible lol. I had a blob of stretchy CM tinged with brown... TMI but It was like a snot! No brown since and have been peeing sooo much yesterday (14DPO) and SUPER dizzy???
I keep having odd cramps that are similar to AF but different...I hope it's not AF anyways....:nope:
Had a dream last night about me and a friend arguing over who will name their son Tyler first lol...
My OH is aware that I tested yesterday and he seems to be getting excited and making sure I eat healthy and drink lots of water. It's cute :) I also started taking my vitamins (just regular; not prenatal but they have 400 folic acid) until I know anything more.
I'm seriously going to have a tough time if we don't get our BFP this month...We have so many symptoms!
Do you have any spotting of just blood in your CM? My CM is super stretchy too like EWCM consistency. Isn't that odd before AF?

Sounds promising!! I haven't checked yet today but my CP has been high soft and closed also. The other day it felt almost bumpy? if that's even possible lol. I had a blob of stretchy CM tinged with brown... TMI but It was like a snot! No brown since and have been peeing sooo much yesterday (14DPO) and SUPER dizzy???
I keep having odd cramps that are similar to AF but different...I hope it's not AF anyways....:nope:
Had a dream last night about me and a friend arguing over who will name their son Tyler first lol...
My OH is aware that I tested yesterday and he seems to be getting excited and making sure I eat healthy and drink lots of water. It's cute :) I also started taking my vitamins (just regular; not prenatal but they have 400 folic acid) until I know anything more.
I'm seriously going to have a tough time if we don't get our BFP this month...We have so many symptoms!
Do you have any spotting of just blood in your CM? My CM is super stretchy too like EWCM consistency. Isn't that odd before AF?

If I'm not pt this cycle I will never ever disclose my symptoms to DF again!!! I've told him on more than 1 occasion that I feel pregnant. If we aren't he will be crushed and will feel like I have failed.

We DO have a lot of symptoms. On 11dpo midday I had some pink mixed with creamy cm that made me do an internal check, that's where I found more of the ewcm with streaks of brownish red blood. Nothing to bad. I didn't put in a tampon and every time I used the bathroom I'd check and would only see the mixture if I checked internally.

At 12dpo all the pink was gone and what was left after a BM was creamy brown discharge.

This am it's back to creamy with just one appearance of some brown on an internal check up.

I don't normally get that before AF... I mean I spot a day before af, but it stays pink/ red and gradually gets heavier by the next day AF is here light or medium flow.

I want to take a test!!!!

Will also add that today I still feel run down but body aches and pain are all gone!!! Temp is back to post o (98.62 down to 97.93) and all that's left is some congestion in the sinuses.

When will u test again

ETA:
AF got me.... A day early. :(
DF is crushed. I'm surprisingly calm.

Sad.... But calm.

Oh no I'm so sorry :hugs: I was so hopeful for you!!

So far no AF for me and I am strangely very positive. I had exactly what you described about brown CM only when checking internally otherwise nothing. Yesterday I got so dizzy I was seeing spots and had to sit down since I felt like I was going to faint. Also had a glob of stretchy CM mixed with brown spots about the size of a pencil tip.

I plan to test tmrw AM with my OH.

Cramping like AF is about to come...:nope:

Oh I hope you are preggy!! I am very optimistic for you.

That will make my failure not feel so bad.
I shed some tears and when I told DF I could just see the sadness in his eyes. I crawled into bed and whispered the news to him.... His eyes got real sad then he just turned over and I hugged him tight. Then we switched roles and I started crying :(

I know it's just out first month but everything was so perfect. Ovulated, Sex timing.....everything!

I knew that it was expected. Success rate is only 25% chance each month if everything was perfect. But I was just so optimistic.... I didn't start that way bc dd#2 took 8 months to conceive and even longer than that!!!! Granted it was with my ex.... But, still it jaded me.

But then this month unfolded so perfectly and I grew way too optimistic for my own good.

This month, I am bbt charting and cm/cp tracking but once ovulation is over, I'm just sticking with bbt.

Truth is, I'm already to consumed by this. Googling all day my symptoms and what could they mean, looking for slivers of hope or explanations leading to the positive pregnancy test I hoped for.

That can't be healthy. So I'm opting out. In opting out of it all. Focusing on planning our wedding and making love during our optimal times and then some. We are a very sexual loving couple so timing was never going to be an issue for us.

I'm changing the game plan. And hope we get our little one soon.

Oh I hope you are preggy!! I am very optimistic for you.

That will make my failure not feel so bad.
I shed some tears and when I told DF I could just see the sadness in his eyes. I crawled into bed and whispered the news to him.... His eyes got real sad then he just turned over and I hugged him tight. Then we switched roles and I started crying :(

I know it's just out first month but everything was so perfect. Ovulated, Sex timing.....everything!

I knew that it was expected. Success rate is only 25% chance each month if everything was perfect. But I was just so optimistic.... I didn't start that way bc dd#2 took 8 months to conceive and even longer than that!!!! Granted it was with my ex.... But, still it jaded me.

But then this month unfolded so perfectly and I grew way too optimistic for my own good.

This month, I am bbt charting and cm/cp tracking but once ovulation is over, I'm just sticking with bbt.

Truth is, I'm already to consumed by this. Googling all day my symptoms and what could they mean, looking for slivers of hope or explanations leading to the positive pregnancy test I hoped for.

That can't be healthy. So I'm opting out. In opting out of it all. Focusing on planning our wedding and making love during our optimal times and then some. We are a very sexual loving couple so timing was never going to be an issue for us.

I'm changing the game plan. And hope we get our little one soon.

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm 11dpo and have tested BFN. I too have had creM pink cm only when internally checking. I do normally get spotting before AF but it's normally brown and makes it to my underwear. I have slight stabbing pains on my right side. I had a mc in March and when I tested in feb I tested positive 5 days before AF was due so now I'm panicking thinking I'm Deffinitley not this time :-( feel really deflated about it. Can first response be negative on some people before AF... .? AF dues Wednesday xx

Hi loulou! You certainly can join!! It sounds really promising. Tbh I never liked FRER. StIll don't. I've ways vouched for EPT.

I think it's beat to wait 48-72 hours from the start of the bleed to get and accurate hpt.

I would say test again if AF hasn't shown in that time frame.

I know what you mean about testing early ad later on BFPs. I tested positive really early for my youngest daughter and now any day past it I get alarmed even though I'm well within the norm for +hpt

Many :hugs: to you sweetie. I am very consumed by this also looking up symptoms non-stop and just praying that this is the month...But so many months already that I "swear" its the month only to start AF after, it's awful.

I'm wondering the same thing about FRER...I took one at 13DPO (2 days ago) and it was BFN. AF is due tmrw and I am having cramps (still think diff than AF but who knows) and feel wet down there like she's there I keep having to pee, and check but luckily nothing as of yet.

I often wonder if I'm even able to sustain a pregnancy as me and my ex were trying for a good 6 months, which I know isn't a lot but I did get pregnant (or so I honestly thought) twice but then never continued. Now I am with my OH and we have been NTNP basically since we started officially dating end of Aug (please don't judge) so it's been a good 8 months that we have been having unprotected sex and so far nothing, but I just *think* I am because I've been wanting to get pregnant forever now!! I always wanted to be a teen mom, honestly, but now I'm pushing 25 and just feel like I am getting sooo old. Which I know people tell me 'you've got time' and all that but honestly I want 3 kids preferably before I'm 35. Gotta get a move on people!!

Anyways, I've ranted too much. I am off to see my OH and probably POAS tonight and/or tmrw. Definitely Sunday if nothing but I just can't shake this feeling.

Hi loulou! You certainly can join!! It sounds really promising. Tbh I never liked FRER. StIll don't. I've ways vouched for EPT.

I think it's beat to wait 48-72 hours from the start of the bleed to get and accurate hpt.

I would say test again if AF hasn't shown in that time frame.

I know what you mean about testing early ad later on BFPs. I tested positive really early for my youngest daughter and now any day past it I get alarmed even though I'm well within the norm for +hpt

Are any of you girls still having the creamy pink cm? I don't another check and it's all gone again? So confused. Lots of cream cm though. When does implantation usually take place? I've read it then tales approx 3 days for htp levels to show. When are you all testing? Xxx

Are any of you girls still having the creamy pink cm? I don't another check and it's all gone again? So confused. Lots of cream cm though. When does implantation usually take place? I've read it then tales approx 3 days for htp levels to show. When are you all testing? Xxx

LouLou888 - My CM was stretchy just like fertile EWCM but it had a hint of light brown/tan in it at 11DPO and again yesterday at 14DPO but only when checking. Other than that absolutely nothing as far as spotting. I feel super wet like I get when AF is about to arrive so I'm not sure. On 13DPO I tested BFN but perhaps it was too early to tell, maybe I didn't fully implant until 14DPO as that's when I was also extremely dizzy for about 5 minutes and just felt super odd at that particular moment. Right after that I noticed the stretchy blob of CM mixed with 2 or 3 brown dots the size of a pencil tip (which sounds like IB according to my research)

Another BFN this morning with 2MU. I thought I saw another line but probably an evap if anything.. OH actually thought he saw something too but then said BFN.
Another bit of brown discharge today but only once and only when checking. the second check was creamy/sticky white CM?
Will keep you updated but I'm assuming it's not our month :nope:

Another BFN this morning with 2MU. I thought I saw another line but probably an evap if anything.. OH actually thought he saw something too but then said BFN.
Another bit of brown discharge today but only once and only when checking. the second check was creamy/sticky white CM?

It's so strange isn't it I don't know if it's start of AF coming of IB. Today's I'm 12dpo amd again when checking had the light pink cm but only when checking. I think if I didn't check it would even go anywhere. Starting to think the same :-( the next time I ovulate I will be on holiday, I'm the. Worried that being in the swimming pool will have an effect on the sperm. Does anyone know any negatives about being on hol whilst trying or any tips? I'm already preparing myself for the next cycle lol xxx

It's so strange isn't it I don't know if it's start of AF coming of IB. Today's I'm 12dpo amd again when checking had the light pink cm but only when checking. I think if I didn't check it would even go anywhere. Starting to think the same :-( the next time I ovulate I will be on holiday, I'm the. Worried that being in the swimming pool will have an effect on the sperm. Does anyone know any negatives about being on hol whilst trying or any tips? I'm already preparing myself for the next cycle lol xxx

I've had more spotting today this time when wiping. Looks like the start of AF to me :-( did anyone get bfp today? Xxx

BFN yesterday, OH told me to just wait for AF or a few more days before testing again so I didn't test today but no AF or signs of AF. Just the odd yellowish/tan mixed CM only when wiping/checking. It's not even enough to be on a pantyliner. This is SO extremely weird because I've had this "discharge"/CM since 11DPO and now I am...Well, 1 day late for AF I think 17DPO but honestly have lost track. I don't think AF is coming.

I am easily emotional which is nothing like me, and certain smells make me have a sudden wave of nausea. I made popcorn last night and wanted to vomit because it smelt SO bad?! Nips are sore (but this might be normal, not sure)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->