11dpo - lines too faint??? *PICS*

Beanie4

Reaction score
This morning my FRER was a definite BFN but I had very faint lines on the pink wondfos. These were taken at 3pm after a 5 hour hold on my urine so it was very concentrated. I'm afraid they're too light :wacko: I had a chemical a few months ago and I'm afraid of a repeat.:cry:

Unaltered pic:

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/IMG_4393-2.jpg

Picture darkened:

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Hellokitty1977/IMG_4393-1.jpg

Those are a definite BFP!!! You could have implanted late?? When is AF due?

I dont think they are too light for 11dpo. Most women dont test positive even with a faint line till about 12dpo. You could do another test tomorrow and see if the lines get darker. Or go and get a blood test done and see where you beta is, being you had a chemical already. Youd want to make sure things are ok this go around. Which, to me, I think so :)

i don't want to get your hopes up but looks bfp to me to me keep the test comming :)

sweatheart some test light for a few months... get beta count-blood work

Thanks ladies! I have a call in to my midwife who's supposed to get back to me and I was hoping to go for bloodwork today for some peace of mind b/c of my previous chemical but it might not be until tomorrow that I get it done since the dr.'s office closes in 1 hr. :wacko:

Af isn't due until Friday. I wish I would have waited until then to test but I'm so impatient! That's a whole 4 days away!!! lol.

I also took a walmart 88 cent test as well but it was a BFN. I'm hoping they're just less sensitive???

Oh wait - I looked again at the walmart 88 cent test and I see a faint line there too!

ohhhh exciting..take a pic of the walmart one :)
try to relax till you get your bloods done

:bfp:!! :happydance:
It's still early so it makes sense they are light but they are definitely there and definitely pink! Congrats!! :hugs:

Thank you! I did end up going in for a blood test but won't have results until tomorrow sometime since it was so late when I went in. I'll update when I hear!

Looks positive to me, I did not get a faint line till 12dpo so don't panic yet!!

Omg! I knew it.. congratulations sweet heart don't worry about these frer etc they ate not as sensitive as used to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->