11dpo negative test

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
I'm 11dpo and I took a one step test today was negative my leutal phase is normally 10 to 11 days long so tomorrow I will be technically late. Has anyone still gone on to get a positive. I have sore boobs, tiredness ( im asleep on sofa b4 9 which I'm normally asleep at 1am), heartburn every night, I've had on off sick feeling. I would be grateful for any one who could give their own stories or help. Thank you

If you are 11 DPO then you still have time to get a positive. As for my personal experience, I had a definite bfp by at least 13/14 DPO when pregnant. As you know though, everyone is different. Lots of :hugs: & FX for you.

I'm 11dpo and I took a one step test today was negative my leutal phase is normally 10 to 11 days long so tomorrow I will be technically late. Has anyone still gone on to get a positive. I have sore boobs, tiredness ( im asleep on sofa b4 9 which I'm normally asleep at 1am), heartburn every night, I've had on off sick feeling. I would be grateful for any one who could give their own stories or help. Thank you

I had a compeltely negative test at 13dpo.. Took a clearblue and it came out faint. The test I took wasn't sensitive at all. Maybe try a different brand with fmu.

Thank you every1 well it been a very long cycle now on cd52 and 12dpo. I just dont have a clue wt is going on this cycle. Im using one step tests and unfortunately I won't be going anywhere to be able to buy a different test. My bbs are still sore n tender, tiredness, heartburn. I feel different this month but at the same time I feel out.

Well I took another test this morning at bfn again. Feeling rather stressed out cos my body feels different and just getting negatives.

Thank u for all ur replies. Will keep u updated. Will test again tomorrow fx x

I found onestep tests to not be very sensitive at all! I got a very faint positive (a proper squinter) at 14 DPO. but still faint when I got 2-3 and 3+ on digital and preg line darker than control line on frer. Happy to share pics if you'd like to see :flower:

Well I’m ouuut‍..I went to the store tonight n brought test got home and went to pee in a cup n I was spotting so back to the store these test go

Can I ask how you are getting on as in a similar situation. I have regular 24 day cycle and ovulate on day 14. My period was due today and I’m officially 11DPO but negative test this morning and no idea what to think - I’m never late

Hi well I thought af showed up on Saturday but my period normally lasts for 6 to 7 days. It started light got slightly heavier on Sunday Monday was lighter and today it has stopped. Very strange for me. I did test today but bfn. I dont no if it was possibly ib or if just an strange amd short period. I was 12 dpo when it happened. Has any1 else experienced this.

Hi well I thought af showed up on Saturday but my period normally lasts for 6 to 7 days. It started light got slightly heavier on Sunday Monday was lighter and today it has stopped. Very strange for me. I did test today but bfn. I dont no if it was possibly ib or if just an strange amd short period. I was 12 dpo when it happened. Has any1 else experienced this.

I had spotting on 6dpo Brown then 7dpo turned red filled a panty liner but took all day to do so. Then next day brown again and stopped. My af is like yours but arrives full flow. I got my bfp the other day I was a day late then. Good luck
Hope u get an answer soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"