11dpo .... ??

lovehearts

Reaction score
hiya, this was taken at 11dpo after work. Not expecting anything. I left it in the bathroom - went back after 5 mins and i could see a line so i took the test apart. you cant really see on the picture but i know you ladies are brilliant at this so please tell me what you think. I did another this morning with FMU and its pretty much the same. They are pink in colour just REALLY light or do i have line eye?? My oh and best friend both said they could see it....Please give your honest answers. thank you xx

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/FA5TKAS/utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDYtMjAxMDAzMTYtMTgzN.jpg

i can see the line very clear hun looks like bfp to me gl xx

I can see it clearly hun! Good luck and if thats an internet cheapie that is a GREAT line on that test for 11dpo!! congratulations keep us updated! :dust: xx

Definitely see the line- Congrats! When are you going to test again?

I can see it clearly hun! Good luck and if thats an internet cheapie that is a GREAT line on that test for 11dpo!! congratulations keep us updated! :dust: xx

its an asda test - i had to take it apart though to check...im in complete shock!

im worried about it being an evap - :shrug::shrug::shrug:

xxx

Definitely see the line- Congrats! When are you going to test again?

I tested again this morning and it was the same. I dont know when to test again - perhaps i should hold out until saturday (yer right) thats when af is due.

xx

I can see the line clearly, WELL DONE BFP!!

Take care

xmagsx

its an asda test - i had to take it apart though to check...im in complete shock!

im worried about it being an evap - :shrug::shrug::shrug:

xxx

I doubt it very much hun! It doesn't look like one. I would keep testing though as your only 11dpo. If the line gets darker then you know for sure you have your :bfp: my fingers are crossed for you but I think you already have your :bfp:

Good luck xxxx:happydance:

Congrats.

Get a FRER, bet ud get a good line on 1 of them.

i can see it get a frer,good luck.xxx

Defo dont think its an evap hun! Its too pink and thick! Did you have any symptoms?? x

just hungry all the time very very hungry lol. few twinges here and there but not really anything major. no sore boobs either :shrug:

I think i will get a frer on the way home then. Is it better to wait until tomorrow morning to use it?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"