11weeks 2days huge bleed

I don’t have proof of this, but I believe my heamatoma was due to having a chemical pregnancy the month previous to getting pregnant with my DS.... My logic behind it is where the baby I lost attatched, wasn’t completely healed before I got pregnant again the following month, and continued to bleed into my uterus to pool and form a clot whilst pregnant with my DS. I noticed you had 2 embryos implanted but only one continued to grow? Wonder if it’s linked? Obviously this is just a theory and I have no proof at all! But it makes me wonder xxx
I did have 2 embryos put back, on my 7week scan they saw 2 sacs but the one is slowly getting smaller and absorbing by the body, so I dont think it is linked but again I'm unsure as that does sound like you have a point especially with you previously having a chemical. The thing is the SCH is by the baby that is viable and not by the 2nd sac that didn't make it which makes me think it cant be linked. I'll mention it tomorrow at my scan though and see what they think xx

I did have 2 embryos put back, on my 7week scan they saw 2 sacs but the one is slowly getting smaller and absorbing by the body, so I dont think it is linked but again I'm unsure as that does sound like you have a point especially with you previously having a chemical. The thing is the SCH is by the baby that is viable and not by the 2nd sac that didn't make it which makes me think it cant be linked. I'll mention it tomorrow at my scan though and see what they think xx

Yes, please update us ❤️ good luck sweetie xxx

It's so scary that nothing can be done but I guess with close monitoring I'll be in good hands. Did your bleed just get smaller and get absorbed by the body do you know? X
Yes it gradually became less and was absorbed by my body, i got regular scans just to check and everything healed well.

I don’t think I had my cervix checked when I had the hematoma.
My OB didn’t really tell me much about the hematoma. I had to research on my own. The only thing I was told was to take it easy. But thing was I was already taking it very easy because I had severe morning sickness and literally just layed around most of the time. I think with a hematoma it either bleeds all out and heals or it your body will just absorb the blood and heal. I know at my 17 weeks check up there was no sign of the hematoma anymore. I had started bleeding at 7 weeks and went on bedrest at 10 weeks. I think around a week into bedrest I only had brown. I waited until there was zero spotting left which took until 15 weeks. Mind you for half that it was light spotting and only brown. I probably could have stopped bedrest earlier but was too scared. I think the spotting took forever to go away since I was laying down 100% of the time except to go the bathroom or a quick shower here and there. Lol

Hi just to update, we had a look at baby today and all looks perfect. There is no sign of a bleed now and they think it was the 2nd sac basically leaving the body, in other words miscarrying the twin that didnt make it. We knew from the get go that the 2nd twin didnt make it so it's been a relief to know that was the bleed and nothing more serious and baby is actually safe.

Thanks for all your support it's been one hell of a scary time. I thank my lucky stars and you all xx

Hi just to update, we had a look at baby today and all looks perfect. There is no sign of a bleed now and they think it was the 2nd sac basically leaving the body, in other words miscarrying the twin that didnt make it. We knew from the get go that the 2nd twin didnt make it so it's been a relief to know that was the bleed and nothing more serious and baby is actually safe.

Thanks for all your support it's been one hell of a scary time. I thank my lucky stars and you all xx

I thought it may have been related to the second twin, so happy that baby is nice and safe ❤️ Xxx

Relieved for your update, very sorry for the loss of your twin. Bittersweet to say the least

Oh my goodness u poor poor thing that must if been terrifying.
Any bleed or spotting in pregnancy is so so scary esp if u have had previous losses
I had bright red spotting from 12 to 13 weeks it only happened when I wiped with loo roll but it still freaked me out. I had pain as well so was sure I was having another Misscarige.
I went to the Acident and emergency and then they took me up to the emergency early pregnancy unit where they did a quick scan.
All was ok.
But after the scan I still had the spotting on and off and it was so scary.
Thank fully it all settled and now 28 weeks tommorow and baby boy is healthy.

Theres a few womon on here that had the same thing as you and everything turned out just fine.
There are also youtube videos I can watch hon.

Glad ure scans have gone well and baby is ok. Praying the rest of ure pregnancy runs smoothly[-o<

Coming out of lurkdom to say the same happen to me during my second pregnancy (First was a miscarriage). I actually saw the baby pass and thought it was all over but the scan the next day showed a surviving twin. I was very shocked and happy. My bleed wasn't reabsorbed until almost the third trimester. Glad to hear yours resolved so quickly. And I'm sorry for the loss of the twin. It's been 8 years and sometimes when I look at my son I wonder what the other one would have been like. It was a fraternal twin so I wonder if it would have been a boy or a girl or how alike they would have looked.

With my first pregnancy at about 9 weeks pregnant, I had this same thing. Pouring blood...passing clots. They told me the same thing they told you. I had a perfect pregnancy and in fact, my DD didn't want to come out at all. Lol We had to be induced. Praying for a healthy outcome but don't be too worried! If baby is bouncing around and has a strong heartbeat then all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->