12-18 month clothes

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlins always fitted nicely into the correct size clothes from birth to now! but we're now on the 12-18 month stage and its not the case :confused: her 9-12 are small some are fine but her 12-18 month stuff is MASSIVE!! The legs are MASSIVE I looked at some dungees I bought her and I was liek :shock: looked like a 2 year olds size MASSIVE!

Is it just me or past the 12 months are the clothes stupid sizes? Shes gonna have nothing to wear!

Yep tops are usual fine but trousers are a nightmare, and especially round the waist, i have to buy one's with buttons on the waist and roll the leg up! x

I think it is because they go 6 months instead of 3! Amy is nearly out of her 9-12 month clothes but like you the 12-18 month ones are massive, especially on the leg with her jeans.

Can't win, can you? lol x

well archies 0-3 months r still mooosive i cant wait for him to fit them xx

haha I have the opposite problem lol Alexa is in size 2T at 7 months :shock: So they just might be bigger, but I obviously don't notice with my 30 pounder! ;)

It's annoying. I especially find Next's clothes to be pretty big! (don't know if anyone agrees?)
Bethanie is fitting some 12-18 month stuff still, and most of the 2-3 stuff is completely swamping her.

Yes I find this with Olivia. I bought her some outfits from next for her birthday and they drown here, massive and baggy round the bum loose on the waist and too long in the leg by far,

x

same problems here 9-12 month clothes are too small even though leeons a big lad 12-18 months are stupidly big so he barely has any clothes !!!

Noah is the same - he's HHHUUGGGEEE for his age, yet, he can still wear a few 9-12 things. 12-18's can be big for him too, he's at a stage where his clothes are either too big or too small!
When he was born 'first size & new born' didn't touch him - he had to go straight in to 0-3 - seems strange now that some 9-12 things will still fit him!! :dohh:

I have the opposite problem, Dec has always been a size above himself (he is not big in any way so I dont understand it) at 3-4 months he was in 6-9 at 6 months he was in 9-12 and now at nearly 14 months he has moved into some 18-24 !!!! He is growing out of some of his 12-18 the legs dont seem long enough. Does anyone mind me asking what height there baby is (the ones around Decs age) because I dont think Dec is tall at all he is 32inches. Maybe our Next he different. !!! Hehehe

lol lily has just gone into her 12-18 months, the sleepsuits are a bit to big on her legs but apart from that she fits nicely, she has a major long torsoe so she has to have this size!

I have opposite , ella can only get in some 6-9 month things! Otherwise they are massive!

Well I'll just have to have a naked baby any day :rofl: because seriously I glare at those clothes and I'm not even going to try they that darn big!

Whas with the 6 months gap in clothes now? They suppose to grow quicker on the last couple of weeks or what! How bizarre!

I was thinking that, when jack was 2 months he was in 3-6, 5 months was in 6-9 etc. So next month I expect him to be in 9-12 however they just look so long and wide! But his bodysuits do not fit anymore and his vests are getting tighter :(
Maybe we will just leave him in a nappy, dressing gown and socks :p

i would go to matalan and buy 9-12 because matalan sizes are about an inch longer than normal.

thats what i did

leeon is 32 inches now but i think it depends on where u buy the clothes from as to what size they fit in i got him 12-18 month babygros in primark they are already too ssmall and hes not even 12 months yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->