12 days DPO and HCG is 17??? doc said she is concerned

mommyto2kk

Reaction score
Hi all I had a positive OV test on 08/01 I am 12 DPO and tested a faint positive test. Had an HCG done today and doc said level was only 17 she said she is concerned?? Anyone have similar situation... from everything i am reading this seems somewhat normal not sure why she is concerned. I had a MC 04/29/15 had d&C..... any advice???

I would not be concerned with the first number but whether it doubles in the next 48 hours. you may have just implanted and HCG has to start somewhere and usually starts on the low side. congrats!.

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :
3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml.
4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml.
5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml.
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml.
7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml.
9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml.
13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml.

Exactly what pp said hun. It all starts somewhere ☺ congratulations xx

I hope all goes well this afternoon mommyto2kk <3

Fingers crossed for you. Can't wait to see what your next levels are. I'm really nervous to have mine drawn in the morning. My 4 week was only 55

They are not drawing them again unless I get crampy or bleed at all... I am nervous but hopeful.... let me know how you levels are:)

Mine only went up to 83 so it's probably not viable. I'm devastated :( going for retesting in another 2 days but I almost don't even want to

Mine only went up to 83 so it's probably not viable. I'm devastated :( going for retesting in another 2 days but I almost don't even want to

Please do not lose hope... I was ready to give up as well...... I am thinking about you! :hugs:

Thank you, I guess I just need to accept it is out of my hands we will see what the levels are on Sunday. im just not very patent

Today 179 retest Wednesday still not overally optimistic sense they are low but it did make me feel better for now lol how are you doing?

Fingers crossed for you. Can't wait to see what your next levels are. I'm really nervous to have mine drawn in the morning. My 4 week was only 55

Well ladies I got some sad news... had cramping went to the ER and they ran the levels again and they are lower than 40 they were up to 1800.... having another miscarraige....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->