12 days late, BFN!!! Help?! PLEASE!!!

Tthu

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am ttc, now 11 days late af but all tests are negative!

Just wondering is anyone has experienced this & if they were indeed pregnant?

I must add that I am NEVER late for my period, except a chemical I had last November & when I was pregnant with my son who is now 4!

Any thoughts?! Should I be worried

I totally understand your concern, that must be so frustrating! I think the average day to get a BFP is 13-14dpo, which for most of us is right around when AF is due - though I have heard of people getting positives later (try searching for "late bfp" on twoweekwait.com).

I think it's more likely that it's just a wonky cycle or maybe you didn't ovulate this month. It's pretty normal to have an anovulatory cycle every now and then.

Anyway, good luck! I hope you get an answer very soon!

Oh, how frustrating! I'm a few days late and getting BFNs, and it's making me so mad that I just want to snap the tests in half. Are you having any symptoms? Can you get in for a blood test? I'm rooting for you!

So frustrating! That has happened to me a few times. Twice with 2 miscarriages and a few other times when I apparently didn't ovulate until CD23-28 or something. I'm currently CD28 with no sign of AF at all and still all negative pregnancy tests. I just wanna get this show on the road!!

At least I'm not the only one! It's so frustrating, my cycle has NEVER been affected by anything, ever. No amount of stress, nothing. Not even after a chemical last year.

I'm finding it so frustrating too.

If it hasn't came by Friday I'm going to go to the Doctors!

Hoping everyone gets their + soon!! X

I do not mean to discourage you, but here's my story. Last cycle was my first TTC and I was 2 weeks late! I always had regular, 30 day cycles. I was all excited but got no BFPs and got bloodwork done just to be sure.

I got AF the day the results arrived :( The BFNs were right all along! The doctor says TTC can cause a havoc on your cycles. Now onto TTC cycle # 2.

At least I'm not the only one! It's so frustrating, my cycle has NEVER been affected by anything, ever. No amount of stress, nothing. Not even after a chemical last year.

I'm finding it so frustrating too.

If it hasn't came by Friday I'm going to go to the Doctors!

Hoping everyone gets their + soon!! X

Have you gotten your BFP yet? I'm between 4-8 days late (I don't chart). And are you having any symptoms?

I'm also 6 days late and negative hpt! Very confused, having af type cramping all week and feeling very bloated and tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->