12 dpo - Anyone similar dpo?

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I'm 12 dpo today after a very long cycle, didn't ovulate until cd 44!!!

Not a great deal going on with me symptom wise and usually I get loads and then find out I'm not pregnant. So far I am extremely hungry, I mean all the time and it often gets to the painful stage where my stomach hurts, so that's weird. Pretty tired a lot too, there are times when I could fall asleep where I sit...then again I rarely get to sleep past 6am.

The one weird thing is that my boobs aren't sore, usually they are sore from a week after ovulation, but nope nothing. I've also been getting niggly pelvic pains, but doesn't feel like cramps...can't really explain it.

Hubby wants me to test so I might get one today, but I was going to wait to see if AF arrives. Usually I'm a POASholic so I've done really well not have tested yet.

Here's my chart, not that it really tells me much apart from reminding me that this cycle has been frustratingly long:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Would be nice to chat to some ladies who are at a similar dpo! :)

Hey ladies

I'm 12 dpo today after a very long cycle, didn't ovulate until cd 44!!!

Not a great deal going on with me symptom wise and usually I get loads and then find out I'm not pregnant. So far I am extremely hungry, I mean all the time and it often gets to the painful stage where my stomach hurts, so that's weird. Pretty tired a lot too, there are times when I could fall asleep where I sit...then again I rarely get to sleep past 6am.

The one weird thing is that my boobs aren't sore, usually they are sore from a week after ovulation, but nope nothing. I've also been getting niggly pelvic pains, but doesn't feel like cramps...can't really explain it.

Hubby wants me to test so I might get one today, but I was going to wait to see if AF arrives. Usually I'm a POASholic so I've done really well not have tested yet.

Here's my chart, not that it really tells me much apart from reminding me that this cycle has been frustratingly long:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Would be nice to chat to some ladies who are at a similar dpo! :)

Hi Cookie!

I'm 11 dpo. 24th cycle TTC #1 (ugh) and first month on Clomid 100 mg.

As you mentioned, I too have had months where I symptom spot like a nut and POAS daily and NADA.

I did start acupuncture 3 months ago which I SWEAR BY! It is awesome. It's helped me with tummy troubles, PMS, and anxiety...and is hopefully helping my egg quality and uterine lining (fingers crossed).

Sooooo anyway I responded because like you, this month, I'm not really feeling anything earth shattering and also not really feeling some things I've felt in the past. Now I'm not getting my hopes up too high because as you can see I've been trying for quite a while and acupuncture has definitely helped with PMS.

Sorry this is so long winded. So here I am at 11 dpo and I'm SO HUNGRY! For the past couple days I've been ravenous and getting strong cravings for specific things! I'm a foodie anyway and also typically get hungry at this point in my cycle...but I just thought I'd share as you said you are super hungry right now.

I've also been getting cramps on and off, pretty much since O...but some days nothing at all and some days a bit stronger.

Finally, for me the other thing is I'm really quite constipated (sorry if TMI) and again this is sort of typical at this stage in my cycle, but it hasn't ever been this bad.

Oh and no sore boobs, when in months past that has been a very sore pre AF tell tale sign.

Sooooooo who knows, but I just thought I'd say hi and I'm already plotting what I can eat today! :) Take care and fingers crossed for you!:winkwink:

Sounds like we are having quite similar symptoms, or lack of.

One noteable thing for me today, is that I went to the toilet and when I wiped it was brown, so then checked my cm and that was abit brown. So I'd say I'm spotting. Never had that before in the 2ww, hope it's not AF arriving early.

Sorry you've been trying so long, I'm on my 14th month of trying so I do get the frustration. I've recently had a doctors appointment so getting blood tests to check my hormones and to see if I'm ovulating. She also wants my hubby to get his swimmers checked but he's not overly keen.

I think the problem is symptoms do vary so much from woman to woman, and even pregnancy to pregnancy. When I fell with my son I was about 5 weeks pregnant when I found out, for almost a week before that I had sore boobs and cramps so kept thinking my af was arriving, but it never did and finally took a test. I'm sure before my missed period I had no symptoms.

My boobs are becoming a little sore, but nothing like usual.

I think the problem is that AF symptoms are so similar to Pregnancy symptoms, so its so hard to tell. We've obviously both had the cycles where we've had great symptoms and then bam period has arrived, so the lack of symptoms and the fact that they are different to usual does make me think ooooh maybe this is the month.

I hope that clomid does work for you. xx

How are you doing this morning Cookie? Still spotting or has it stopped? I spotted for the first time a day before ovulation this cycle, which I thought was sort of odd.

I hope your 12 dpo spotting is IB; that would be awesome!

I had really painful cramps yesterday late afternoon and into the evening. I even took some Tylenol. I guess you could say they were like AF cramps...ugh...who knows right!? The witch will probably be here for me any day! If she stays away today though, I may test again tomorrow! I can't help myself! Hope you're doing well today!

Good morning ladies!

AF due tomorrow for me.
Temp has dropped past 2 days as usual but there's no sore bbs. I've had them every single month for 4 days prior. They get so bad I wear a bra to bed to minimize the jiggle pain when I move around :haha:

Annie your temps are looking really good still being up. I don't know how you haven't tested yet today!

Cookie- your symptoms sound promising. I've never had IB so I'm totally jealous. I bet you'll have that :bfp: any day now! :)

Good morning ladies!

AF due tomorrow for me.
Temp has dropped past 2 days as usual but there's no sore bbs. I've had them every single month for 4 days prior. They get so bad I wear a bra to bed to minimize the jiggle pain when I move around :haha:

Annie your temps are looking really good still being up. I don't know how you haven't tested yet today!

Cookie- your symptoms sound promising. I've never had IB so I'm totally jealous. I bet you'll have that :bfp: any day now! :)

I know I've written this on a couple of other different threads, but no sore boobs for me either, which is REALLY different this close to AF. Babe maybe we are both still in it? You never know! This weekend is your anniversary weekend right? I am so hoping hard for you! I agree that Cookie is going to get good news sooooooon.

I dunno. ... I've already counted myself out based on cramping abs the temp drop.. oh and the multiple BFNs.
I ordered 50 super early hpts last night :wacko:. Who's in for a POAS party? Lol

FX cookie! I'm 11dpo with af due tomorrow and I'm having exact same stuff going on! No sore boobs and absolutely exhausted. I just slept till 10:30am! GL!

Hey ladies, well my temp has dropped today and yesterday, not by much but a little so I think that's the start of my temp dropping in time for my af. Don't think the spotting was IB...feel out. Not much else going on, boobs aren't particularly sore, still tired but that's about it. Xx

Annie - your temps look good and cramps are promising, I had horrible cramps in the leas up to my bfp with my son, so I think cramps are a good sign.

Gmakes - I'm usually a POASholic but have somehow resisted, feel so much better for not testing. Sympathise with the temp drop...stupid temps!!!! Fingers crossed it doesn't mean af is arriving.

Kerri - let's hope no sore boobs and feeling exhausted is a good sign. Fx for you xxx

Cookie- I still don't think you're out. Your temps haven't dropped to anything close pre O so I'm going to say that you're still in it! Fx'd!

Feeling very out today ladies. Little temp drop, still crampy and just general "unwell" feeling. Horrible night sleep. Also probably unrelated to everything but I woke up with a really painful ingrown hair in my armpit. Ever since I started waxing under there instead of shaving (which makes it looks much nicer for longer and one would think is BETTER than shaving??) I occasionally get them. They suck. How's everyone else?

Annie I'm in the same boat you are. 4th day of temp drop here, waiting on the witch to show any minute now. I may have called the OB and told them that it already started, :shhh: but only because if it's past office hours today there's no way I'd get the script over the wkend.

Hey ladies, I'm out...af arrived on Saturday, was away this weekend so only just able to get on. I had 3 days of temp drops so I knew it was coming.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->