12 dpo - FMU ... can you see it?

Weffie

Reaction score
Okay this is this morning's test. What do you think?

Attachments

• Picture 318.jpg
    Picture 318.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 152
  • Picture 3181.JPG
    Picture 3181.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 69
It's hard to be sure, there might be something there. Your hcg should double every 2-3 days, so I'd test again in two days.

I see something faint, but I know blue dye tests are famous for this. I say try again tomorrow morning with a pink dye test. Good Luck!

I can see something, but these tests can be a bit unreliable.
A FRER should give you a clear answer! Good luck! xx

omg this was the same test that i got my bfp on and it was that light i cudnt even get it on camera !!
these tests look like them opk test for CB monitors dont they ?!

FX hunx

I can see something very faint, but would test again maybe diff brand just to be sure, tentative congrats though

I saw your line straight away on the second pic :) really hope this is your :bfp: xxx

hi hun can i ask what sort of test it is as it looks to me like the old style clearblue digi's or the test sticks you use for the cb fertility monitor.

if it is then you cant really rely on these to show a bfp onr not as you can get lines regardless if your pg or not on these. i really hope it is your :bfp: though hun. x

I see a faint line good luck. x

hi hun can i ask what sort of test it is as it looks to me like the old style clearblue digi's or the test sticks you use for the cb fertility monitor.

if it is then you cant really rely on these to show a bfp onr not as you can get lines regardless if your pg or not on these. i really hope it is your :bfp: though hun. x

Hey hey, the brand is Crystal Clear.

Here's today's test. 13dpo. I couldn't see anything and I got really upset but I took a picture and changed the colour settings and now I can see something on the test. I'm just really scared that I'm not pregnant :(

Attachments

• Picture 340hh.jpg
    Picture 340hh.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2097-inverted.jpg
    2097-inverted.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 25
i can see lines on both of them weffie, what test was that today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->