12 dpo frer, need your eyes please to convince my other half

Babybaba

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 12 dpo

Have taken 2 frer pregnancy tests, taken in the afternoon after 3 hour urine hold.
Both have the same line that appeared in 1 minute

Have attached pic of one test

https://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/vinakanailavo/023011E0-A7C5-47A9-B1D9-2D89CA159B81-7735-000004DD66B56BAF.jpg

Need your eyes to convince my other half that it's positive, as the lines are faint! :)

Xxxx

That's definitely a bfp!!!!! My first frer looked like that too!

That is definitely a BFP! Congratulations!

Hey guys, just did a clearblue digital it says Not Pregnant, I'm so gutted!

:(

Do you think it's too early?

Digis are not as sensitive huni. That's definitely a bfp xxx

Yeah it's too early for digital - give it a couple of days.

Congratulations!

Awww thanks lovely ladies!!
I'm just hoping and praying this is our bfp baby!!
When I saw the not pregnant I just cried!!

Fingers crossed, I've got 2 more frer and 2 more clearblue digital,

Will do a frer tomorrow and if I've a line I'll try another digital!

Thank you all for your comments so far xxx

Bfp!!! Btw the digi said not pregnant for me too at 11dpo I had same line on frer as you! I'm 4 +1 today!

Is he convinced yet? That's definitely a positive tests. I bet it's darker tomorrow, or this evening :)

Lol don't you be tempting me to test more!! Hehehe!
Gonna def test in the morning!! Will keep you's updated!!

Xxx

Bfp! A digi for me wasn't saying pregnant when my hcg levels was at 131! I don't trust them. Very misleading

Which clear blue digital did you use? Did it have weeks estimator? If you want digital confirmation, I suggest a fr gold digital. I got a bfp on that the evening my beta came back at 7/ got my faint bfp that afternoon. The cb weeks estimator is pretty good with early detection, but they recalled it. I have heard that the other version has a higher sensitivity. That is DEFINITELY a bfp though. I'm surprised OH needs convincing lol

I say bfp. I had a day where I took a digi that told me not pregnant after I had a previous pos digi. Freaked me out and I spent $30 on 7 different tests. I was still pregnant. Just had too diluted urine

Hey everyone, I've tested again with 2 more frer, still bfp, but I'm panicking as they look lighter than yesterday's tests,

I haven't even bothered doing a Digi today cos today's test is lighter, I feel so sad....

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"