12 dpo, Worried about progression...

justplay91

Mama to Kai and Zoe!
Reaction score
This is my 5th pregnancy, and 12 dpo tests have typically been darker for me in the past. I took 2 FRER this morning with FMU and they were both quite light compared to 11 dpo (urine was somewhat dilute, however). I did a 3 hour hold with no fluids and got a better line but it's still no darker than 11 dpo. I'm not sure what to think...

PicsArt_01-09-02.33.28.jpg

Your tests look fab. I wouldn't worry (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). No, I get it, it's impossible not to worry. but they look great. congratulations!

Well to me it looks darker but remember that hcg takes about 48hrs to double! So you probably wouldnt notice as big of a difference until tomorrow.

Personally I barely had a line at 11dpo with my DS1 so your lines looks blazing to me. I didnt get that until 15dpo ahha.

But to me todays look darker which is saying a lot since the old test would tend to dry darker. :hugs:

Not sure why you think it's not when ya can clearly see it is darker. I would worry if it was way lighter not darker.
Happy for you!!
Hh9 congrats♡♡♡

That looks like great progression! Wishing you lots of luck :)

Not sure why you think it's not when ya can clearly see it is darker. I would worry if it was way lighter not darker.
Happy for you!!
Hh9 congrats♡♡♡
I think it was the fact that the first 2 I took this morning with FMU were so much lighter. It freaked me out and made me feel a lot less confident about everything.

Well, tests much lighter this morning with very concentrated urine so it does look to be a chemical pregnancy.

Do you have the tests from this morning? The tests pictured above look great for progression.

I meant do you have a picture of the tests from this am. Some people do not get good lines with their fmu for some reason. Did you try again with SMU? Also, if you are using FRER each test has a different amount of dye in them so some tests wont be as dark as others.

I didn't take a picture because I was pretty depressed seeing it but it was quite light, and took forever to come up.

Aww sorry hun. I hope that was just a fluke test and tomorrow is darker if you do test tomorrow. HUGS!

I wanted to update in case anyone is ever going through the same thing and stumbles upon this thread; after last Friday when the First Response got so light they almost disappeared (three separate tests) the line started coming back and got progressively darker again and are now darker than the control. Moral of the story, FRER aren't what they used to be. I'm seeing this issue a lot on other sites, so be wary of FRER for now. My other tests darkened normally.

Ugh what is up with FRER?!? SO not what they used to be! Congratulations :)

How annoying about the FRER :(

Congratulations! :)

I am so glad to see that they darkened up for you! Made me worried about my tests for a minute because you have great lines!! Congrats mama!

Woah that’s crazy!!!
Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"