12 dpo

faith21

Reaction score
hi, im 12 dpo and i took 4 test yesterday at 11 dpo to me they seemed to be faint positives. i took one more this morning and it seemed like it got a little darker.
can any one help me with this?
is there a possibility i am pregnant or are they just evaps?

https://i63.tinypic.com/2ldu1kw.jpg

top one is from yesterday around 3pm and bottom one is today around 10am

That looks like a faint positive I'd take another tomorrow to see if it gets stronger, I'm 11dpo i got a bfn this morning :/ but this is awesome it looks good to me :)!!

Forgot to note if it's more grey looking then red it's more likely evap sorry this picture doesn't really give me a good look at what color it is but id take one tomorrow and see what you got

I'd be pretty shocked if you weren't pregnant. Those look very positive to me, not like evaps, which tend to be a little blurrier and fainter if I'm recalling correctly.

Also, what are the odds of getting two evaps that are slowly darkening? Pretty low, I'd think! Good luck/cautious congrats! Test again tomorrow but I'd bet money that you just got your BFP.

:happydance: thank you all! i will be testing tomorrow again lets hope it is my :bfp:

The bottom one ..I can definitely see colour in that ...so I'd say it is a positive..keep us posted when u test again ...n come pics I love look at bfps

thank you! :) i will test tomorrow morning and will post a pic thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->