12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Ouucchh !! Keep getting booby ache!

Booby ache sounds interesting, that was my first ever symptom!!! :thumbup:

i have just had a few little twinges down there so i reckon i may even be ov'ing today. Dont think swimmers will last that long since sunday. Mite have to bd again tonight! :sex::sex::sex: lol xxxxx

REALLY OOhhh maybe... Every now n then they twing and bit itchy!! Iv had a few lil cramps but neg opk and stciky cm so ovulation is over or could ovulate today I supose ? Haha! Deffo :sex: tho !!!! The more :spermy: :spermy: the better!!! :thumbup:

lol!! i agree!! DH had better be ready for me! lol!

Boobys sound exactly as mine were. FX'd for ya hun!! :hugs:

Thanks! And you too :hugs: Thsi thread is going good! Wont see you online soon then hehe!! Remebr lie down, bum up for 20mins!!! Get them up there faster!!! hehe! :thumbup:

Thanks! And you too :hugs: Thsi thread is going good! Wont see you online soon then hehe!! Remebr lie down, bum up for 20mins!!! Get them up there faster!!! hehe! :thumbup:

Ha ha, i'll do that for sure. Still feeling like a ov'd yesterday, as i have very little cm today. :shrug: just keep getting little niggles down there today. Maybe i ov'd earlier!?!?! That would be even better! :wacko: Think its about time i got myself one of those ovulation testers then i would know, or maybe not!!!:dohh:

Keep the symptoms coming i say ! :dust:

Well I have sticky cm today and not alot of it so I thiink ovulated yesterday... Its sooo hard If this cycle is a AF il get them smilie ones ! :winkwink: Happy :sex: :thumbup:

I ov'd yesterday too so I'd love to join you on the tww! This will be our 7th month ttc and we had a chemical pregnancy last month :cry: we bd Sunday, Monday, yesterday, and maybe tonight. I am on a mission this month!

I ov'd yesterday too so I'd love to join you on the tww! This will be our 7th month ttc and we had a chemical pregnancy last month :cry: we bd Sunday, Monday, yesterday, and maybe tonight. I am on a mission this month!

hi hun, yeah come and join us!!! my goodness you are on a mission, good for you i say. :happydance:
Sorry to hear of your loss, its so heartbreaking isnt it. i have had two in past few months, im almost certain my last one was a chemical. This is our first month of kinda trying again since 5th nov and im sooo nervous but excited aswell.:wacko:

Awww welcome! And lot of Baby :dust: How you feeling at the mo.... And you to have got it all covered..:thumbup: .. Sorry for your loss.. :hugs: Lots more friends to syptom spot with!! :happydance:

Yes babyhopes, it was totally heartbreaking and I only knew I was pregnant for two days before I started to bleed so it made me feel awful for those that miscarry at 2 or 3 months:cry: I have become completely addicted to this board in the last few months because everyone here is going through the exact same emotions as me! It's also nice to vent anonymously Sometimes :winkwink:

Yes babyhopes, it was totally heartbreaking and I only knew I was pregnant for two days before I started to bleed so it made me feel awful for those that miscarry at 2 or 3 months:cry: I have become completely addicted to this board in the last few months because everyone here is going through the exact same emotions as me! It's also nice to vent anonymously Sometimes :winkwink:

I know exactly how u feel, this site has helped me through the past few months, its been great and i have become completely addicted too:thumbup:
It sooo good to be able to speak to people who have gone through same or similar.

Well here we are now in our tww, how exciting! Lets hope there's happy days and :bfp: for us all!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies! wow this thread is doing well!

I havent felt anything today just going thru the motions of doubt! and worry (thinking we didnt bd enough)

I havent got much cm so i think o day was yesterday that means the little swimmers would have had to hang around since monday morning!!!!

I really hope so, anyone feeling hopeful?
xx

Hey ladies,

well another day po and another day closer to the weekend. things are all good in our house at the minute, seems we have breathed a sigh of relief that all the bd is over and we have done all we can for this month.

My OH is determined to help me through this 2ww so has suggest we head to the cinema one night during the week, weekends go so fast anyway, then once i am back in the office, it drags, so it's nice to have something mid week to look forward too, might sneaky in a wee McDs too haven't had one in ages and all of a sudden just fancy a burger.

as for symptoms, not really much to report, i am have twinges in my bbs, and feel a bit stuffed up, but that could be me finally catching my dd's cold.

the 26th seems soo far away, don't know how i have coped in the past, roll on test day!

T x

Morning all!
Luckck - Im soo sure them lil swimmers were still hanging around!:thumbup:
As for syptoms! Well sore boobs, lil cramps.. moody cow!!!:dohh: We BD last night just incase but Cm is sticky so i think its all done.... I do feel lil sick but not enough that il be sick, but dunno its only 2dpo And I carnt wait to test! Did I say that Il be testing 26th As that the day of Nov I found out I mmc..:cry: So could be a very lucky day I soo hope we all get our BFP! I do feel very hopeful only as The last time I used opk's I got preg! And all the others I wasnt opking...But you never know! :thumbup:

Hi Girls! Not feeling much today...hubby and I BD once more last night for good measure, so we should definitely be covered :winkwink: This was our first month using preseed too so hopefully that helped. This tww is going to be the most difficult for me yet since I mc last month and am reeeeeally hoping more than ever now. It's only 2dpo....I might go crazy here!

Hello ladies, I'm in the same boat as everyone here, can't wait for this two weeks to be over!!!!!!! I'm the most impatient person ever, so sitting around biting my nails is driving me nuts!!!

Plus I'm having cramps constantly!!!! My abdomen feels sore!!!

:winkwink:OOOhhh its looking goood! my nipples n boobs r iching driving me crazy!! :winkwink:

AAAHHH!!! So confused this morning!!! My temps have been more erratic than usual this cycle, but at 4 dpo this morning, by temp dipped BIG TIME! It went from 98.0 yesterday to 97.1 today!!! It caused FF to take away my cross hairs saying that there was insufficient data to determine ovulation!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! I usually temp at 4:00 am, so I re-temped at 5:00 am (hence the open circle on my chart) to see what would happen. At 5:00 am, it went back up to 98.4. Now I don't know which temp to use. :shrug: I'd ask if 4 dpo was too early for implantation dip or fallback temp, but those wouldn't explain the dramatic difference in temps from 4:00 to 5:00, or would they???

Ha ha, i'll do that for sure. Still feeling like a ov'd yesterday, as i have very little cm today. :shrug: just keep getting little niggles down there today. Maybe i ov'd earlier!?!?! That would be even better! :wacko: Think its about time i got myself one of those ovulation testers then i would know, or maybe not!!!:dohh:

Keep the symptoms coming i say ! :dust:

I'm in a similar position and think i should start making sure i know for sure too! i've been having cramps on and off ever since i think i ovulated. Strange as i don't even feel anything when i get AF

I'm so hoping its a good sign for a :bfp:

:dust: to all of you x

AAAHHH!!! So confused this morning!!! My temps have been more erratic than usual this cycle, but at 4 dpo this morning, by temp dipped BIG TIME! It went from 98.0 yesterday to 97.1 today!!! It caused FF to take away my cross hairs saying that there was insufficient data to determine ovulation!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! I usually temp at 4:00 am, so I re-temped at 5:00 am (hence the open circle on my chart) to see what would happen. At 5:00 am, it went back up to 98.4. Now I don't know which temp to use. :shrug: I'd ask if 4 dpo was too early for implantation dip or fallback temp, but those wouldn't explain the dramatic difference in temps from 4:00 to 5:00, or would they???

It could be implantation or fallback temps. Were you awake from 4 to 5? I hate when temps are so confusing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->