12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Yes dnt have doubt!! :hugs: I had a bad night cudnt drift off I was eaither asleep or dreaming I wsasnt soo weird.. My bbobs were itching n heartburn for most of the night it was the worst night iv had for a while! Babyhopes- iv been cramping too seems to have gone today tho...
CM- not really any there atm seems sticky tho wen it is....:wacko: xx

My bbs r a little bit sore again today, just to the touch tho n i still hav a little cramping, feel a tad bloated aswell, probs just nd to get to gym tho lol. Bless ya for having an awful night, nothing worse than a restless sleepless night! Grrrr... U will hav to take a little nap today hun. :hugs:

yup deffo... Do u chek your cervix? As I read high soft cervix is good? at 3dpo? On BnB?:wacko:

Hello ladies can I join you? I'm 2dpo! No symptoms:( not sure if I've done enough this month to be honest! X

Of course!! Welcome :hugs: We are getting a brill thread going... My syptoms ae ichy sore boobs! and lower back ache.. but its still early.. did an opk and its neg so it was deffo a pos on the 10th this is my first month ttc after mmc nov so though my cycle wud be messed up..:wacko: Dnt be doubtful did u opk this month? :hugs:

Hello ladies can I join you? I'm 2dpo! No symptoms:( not sure if I've done enough this month to be honest! X

Welcome!
I'm not sure i have either really, as i think i ovulated later than normal and by then OH was worn out!
but you never know... only takes 1 little :spermy: lol

Deffo and I mean how may spermy go into Loads!!!! and it only takes 1! :thumbup: Hows everyones CM? Mines sticky but lotinary ( crnt spell) not lots wen I wipe but I felt and there some There...:flower:

Deffo and I mean how may spermy go into Loads!!!! and it only takes 1! :thumbup: Hows everyones CM? Mines sticky but lotinary ( crnt spell) not lots wen I wipe but I felt and there some There...:flower:

Mines the same as yours! :haha: and cervix is high so hoping we are having some good signs ::thumbup:

Gonna check my cervix today girls, oohhh so exciting, lots of positive symptoms already!:happydance:

I defo dont think ive done enuf but u never know! Like u say mummy1 it only takes a little one to breakthrough :spermy:

Great thread going girlys!!! xxx

Why dnt we do a lil profle of our self and post it n out thread get to know lil more what we have done ..... ?:winkwink:

Just checkd cervix and its really high could barely reach it!! Creamy cm near it too (sorry tmi). Oooohhhh v strange, do u think thats a symptom at 3dpo? Im sure im imagining things tho! Lol xx

Same as me soooo hight just feel it! n cramy cm it a lil stciky as well.... (tmi) lol.... Cud be!! :hugs:

Im sure we are Mummyof1- did u opk or temp?

I was using opk's at the start but ran out before i got a positive! :dohh:
so my guess for day of ovulation is just based on cm and ov pains
Next month going to stock up on cheaper ones but more of them! :haha:

How about you?

Why dnt we do a lil profle of our self and post it n out thread get to know lil more what we have done ..... ?:winkwink:

Yes nice idea,

Wll we BD 4th,5th and 9th :winkwink: and i thought i would be ovulating on the 6th or 7th based on last 2 months but think it was more like the 11th (prob made it later by stressing!) Did have lots of EWCM on 9th though so all a bit of guess this month :dohh:

Good idea! AF began December 28th and lasted 5 days til January 1. We started BDing January 1st-5th, took break on the 6th, BD'd 7th & 8th, break on 9th/11th/13--BD'd 10th&12th!

I'm not sure on my exact ovulation date, AF from Nov. 6th til December 18th was completely irregular (had 3 in 6 weeks.)

Before that stressful timeframe I was at a 30 day cycle with ovulation right in the middle/with minimal cramps etc.

I think I ovulated on the 10th or 11th, I had the worst cramps and lower abdominal pains ever up until yesterday. Was very exhausted as well, so I think the progesterone really kicked in :thumbup:

:spermy:

Good idea! AF began December 28th and lasted 5 days til January 1. We started BDing January 1st-5th, took break on the 6th, BD'd 7th & 8th, break on 9th/11th/13--BD'd 10th&12th!

I'm not sure on my exact ovulation date, AF from Nov. 6th til December 18th was completely irregular (had 3 in 6 weeks.)

Before that stressful timeframe I was at a 30 day cycle with ovulation right in the middle/with minimal cramps etc.

I think I ovulated on the 10th or 11th, I had the worst cramps and lower abdominal pains ever up until yesterday. Was very exhausted as well, so I think the progesterone really kicked in :thumbup:

Wow! wish i could have got that much :sex: in! sounds like there would have been plenty of :spermy: at ovulation

goodluck for a :bfp:

Wow! wish i could have got that much :sex: in! sounds like there would have been plenty of :spermy: at ovulation

goodluck for a :bfp:

Thank you!!!!! I kinda pushed DH into the :sex:, I probably won't do this again to him, we are both very stressed out now!! But hopefully I won't have to!!! As long as my ovulation wasn't later than I thought... :wacko:

:dust: to you!!!

hi girls - how have your days been? Anything new to report? Ive just been cramping all day again today, surely it still cant be ov cramps feels almost like af cramps??? :shrug:

hope you all ok :hugs:

Well I keep getting sharp pains every now and then, sometimes in my ovaries, sometimes in my lower back. Very unsettling!!! Also alot of wet CM, since even before the big O.

Yes i have been having cramps on and off all day too, similar to AF pains - hope we are suffering for a good reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->