12 week old and broody

Aneesa_09

Reaction score
Since I have had my son 12 weeks ago I have wanted to be pregnant again.

I loved being pregnant and I love my children I absolutely love being a mom.

It's such hard work but I find my self wanting another one

Is this crazy?

Will this pass?

Anyone else feel like this?

I do think I want another one when my youngest reaches two this will bring me to four.

Ahhh just sharing my thoughts

You're not crazy :) I too am a sucker for the broody bug! It gets me waaay too easily. I had it really strongly 2-3 months pp. But then 4 month regression and some of the rough stuff hit and I was like nooo thanks! Now the broodiness for another baby seems to be staying at bay, but I want to be pregnant again!! :dohh:

I would suggest you get to 6 months pp ish and see how you feel, just because the hormones have settled down more and baby is a bit more challenging by then and I for one am at 6 months now and physically I feel completely healed and ready to be pregnant again.
I love the whole thing too, sooo much :happydance:
BUT MUST HOLD OFF, STUDYING ARRGH :haha:

My son is 7 weeks old and I've had this feeling of wanting another right away since he was born. Logically I know I should wait (I had my 2 dds close together, so I know better lol). I was even thinking about not going back on birth control, but DH and the dr kind of pushed me to use protection for at least a little while. DH wants another baby too, but wants to wait about a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->