• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan in 3 hours time

BlueFairy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have my 12 weeks scan in a few hours time and it will be my first scan for this pregnancy! :happydance:

After my mmc last year I am so scared to find the same thing may have happened again. On the other hand I think I've heard the heartbeat so it gives me hope that baby is ok.

Trying to stay calm and avoid puking with nerves but as the minutes tick down I'm getting more shaky and scared. :cry:

I can't wait to see my baby for the first time....this will be my forever baby...I won't take no for an answer this time! :growlmad:

Wish me luck ladies...I need your support today more than ever. :hugs:

Blue xxxx

Good luck Hun, I know what you are going through but I am sure that you will get to see your little one this afternoon!

Good luck huni - I was exactly the same at my booking in scan after having a mmc. Hoping you get a good peek at your forever baby and a nice photo to look at all evening!!!! :hugs:

Good Luck hun. Hope everything goes well and you get to get a good look at ur lil bubba. xx

Good luck hun! Keep us posted!!!! xx

Hello Ladies,

I saw my forever baby today!

He/She was jumping around like mental. I saw the heart beating away. I saw the little face, arms, legs and spine. it really was properly amazing. I cried like a girl when I saw it and the ultrasound technician thought something was wrong lol.

Now I get to tell my mum and I can't wait!

Amazing news Bluefairy! So so happy for you xx :happydance:
I have my 12 week scan on Monday 11th April at 3pm, and tbh I am terrified.
Hope I also get to see a bouncing baby!

Do you have a bump yet? My stomach is starting to stick out a bit but I have no idea where the baby actually is?

GG :kiss:

Yay for healthy bubbas :)

I had a mmc also, and sooooooo terrified of seeing no heartbeat again, You have given me hope that all may be well :)

Congratz xx

Fabulous!! Hope you can now start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy x

brilliant bluefairy - hope this means a healthy and happy rest of pg for you x

:hugs: andypandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta