12 week scan on Wednesday!

Rachellou

Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan on Wednesday but I’m so scared! We had a private reassurance scan at 6 weeks and saw bubs little heart flickering away but I’m still so scared. I still have lots of pregnancy symptoms and terrible morning sickness but I have visions of the sonographer telling us that something isn’t right or that bubs stopped growing weeks ago. What’s wrong with me! Is this normal? I’m driving myself insane! Xxx

Completely normal! :) and that gone so bloody quick!! Good luck at your scan hun everything will be fine <3

Completely normal! :) and that gone so bloody quick!! Good luck at your scan hun everything will be fine <3

Hasn’t it just! Feels like it’s going so fast this time around.... I sure hope so, I don’t think I’ll stop worrying until I have him/her in my arms. And even then you don’t stop worrying, I still worry about my 5 year old ☺️ How far along are you now hun xxxx

Hasn’t it just! Feels like it’s going so fast this time around.... I sure hope so, I don’t think I’ll stop worrying until I have him/her in my arms. And even then you don’t stop worrying, I still worry about my 5 year old ☺️ How far along are you now hun xxxx

I genuinely can't believe how fast it's gone for you, I remember when you got your bfp! Ohhh gosh I'm with you there hun, seriously I have child anxiety I think, my two are 7 and 5 and I have these anxiety attacks when they go to their dads because I'm worried about them getting hit by cars, or getting really ill and ending up in hospital or something serious happening, all of these things could happen while they are with me as well but I worry more because I'm not around, it's never ending lol! I'll be 28 weeks on Saturday hun, feels like its dragging for me I'm not going to lie! I'm so bloody uncomfortable! <3

Awwww its totally normol to feel that way hon. It's so nerve wracking and I was the same when i had my 13+2 scan and again at my 20 weeks scan. It's called being a mum and as mums we worry its completely natural.
Anyway I'm sure ure scan will go really well and u will love every second of it. Good luck hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->