12 week scan tmro

Sorry I was just able to get on here. Scan went perfect. My baby is measuring just right and kept wiggling around and would hardly let the tech get a good pic.

The cercalge went fine. The worst part is that I came down with a nasty cold after so I have been complaining of being on my deathbed all weekend. :baby: As of right now everything looks perfect. Now let's just hope that everything keeps going well and we can keep this baby cooking until term! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for checking on me and sorry it took so long to reply!

Yes. Had a emergency cerclage with my dd. Doesn't make me less nervous though. Hoe have you been feeling since? Are you back to your normal activities? Hope it works out fine for you.

Yes. Had a emergency cerclage with my dd. Doesn't make me less nervous though. Hoe have you been feeling since? Are you back to your normal activities? Hope it works out fine for you.

I feel fine cerclage-wise. Sometimes I swear I can FEEL it, but other than that okay. I barely spotted or cramped at all from it and am now back to as normal as I'm going to get. I wasn't put on any sort of bed rest or anything, but I am taking it upon myself to take everything super easy and try to keep this baby cooking! :thumbup:

I'm sure baby will stay in just fine! I would love to be able to take it easy. Just don't know how that's supposed to happen if I continue to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->