12 week scan tomorrow and...

Steff1611

Reaction score
im really scared.

My fiance has started a new job today and cant get tomorrow off. So it looks like i will be going alone :(

That doesnt scare me, its the thought of finding out something bad on my own or with a friend.

I have had 2 scans already. My last at 10w6d and it was a healthy baby with a great lil heartbeat.

What are the chances of it being bad news tomorrow?

Very low, am sure all will be fine. If it was me though I would take someone with me, if nothing else to share the experience!

xx

Im sure all will be fine hun, theres very low chance of anything being wrong especially with your last scan being so recent and seeinf a healthy bubba.

Yes I would agree - take someone with you, it will be a lovely experience, enjoy !

x

very low chance of anything being wrong-all will be fine. usually they detect the problems with the forst scan and heart beat.

I always think the very first time you see your little one on screen is the most magical, so if you have already had a scan, it will still be exciting, but not like the first time. Was OH there for that one? if so, just pretend that was your 12 week scan. you probably won't get that much more detail tomorrow, I wouldn't think.

I am sure you will be fine, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->