12 week scan tomorrow at 12+4...so nervous

Laura27

Reaction score
I can't believe there's only one more sleep until I see my baby!! Excited and terrified all at the same time!! I've had a pretty symptom-less pregnancy so far but a 7 week reassurance scan showed a healthy little bean so I relaxed a bit after that...but now I'm all over the place!

Currently I'm switching between being convinced that I've had a missed miscarriage and being confident that the hard lump in my tummy every morning is the baby! Arghhhhh!!!

Good luck Hun, I'm so scared for my scan Saturday at 12+4 too! I really hope everything goes ok for the both of us :flower:

Good luck!! I can't wait to finally relax and be able to start buying lovely little bits!!

All the Best, I have a scan Friday at the EPU, and then 12th Feb is the 12 week-ish scan xx

Awe everything will be fine, don't worry! I was so nervous for my scan yesterday but baby looked awesome.

Oh sweetie, I wish I could say that goes away, but I'm still nervous before every appointment! I just had my 20 week ultrasound (at 19 weeks, but still!) and I was a MESS beforehand. We just care about our little ones so much! Best of luck tomorrow - I'm confident everything will go great for you!

Good luck let us know how you get on :) mines Friday at 9am eeeek!!

Oh my gosh it was amazing!! I could see the baby straightaway and a really clear heartbeat!! I can't believe how much it's changed since the 7 week scan!!

All the measurements etc were fine, I've been brought forward 2 days so I'm 13 weeks today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->