12 week scan tomorrow! PICS!

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan at 9:25am I'll still be 11+5 but baby was measuring ahead last time so I hope all is ok this time :/ So nervous!!!

Me too :happydance: A bit nervous. Mines at 12.10

Good Luck

My 12 week scan is tomorrow to Gizzy! Very nervous but more excited! They will do NT while there and go over some preliminary blood work I had done a couple of weeks ago. I had the MaterniT21 test last week but I doubt that will be in tomorrow. Maybe by Friday we'll have all the results for the syndrome screenings as well as the gender! Good luck and I wish you a healthy scan!

Good luck pinga :D
Hi pandi :) I'm so nervous also! I had a scan at around 9 weeks 4 days but was measuring 10 weeks I hope baby is all ok though.. Wow I bet you're excited about finding out the gender! I was reading a thread about the materniT21 the other day and I went on to have a weird wacky dream where I had the test and got a letter saying it was a girl! Haha but of course I won't find out until my 20 week scan :( Thank you! Hope your scan is healthy too x

Hi pandi :) I'm so nervous also! I had a scan at around 9 weeks 4 days but was measuring 10 weeks I hope baby is all ok though.. Wow I bet you're excited about finding out the gender! I was reading a thread about the materniT21 the other day and I went on to have a weird wacky dream where I had the test and got a letter saying it was a girl! Haha but of course I won't find out until my 20 week scan :( Thank you! Hope your scan is healthy too x

Thanks gizzy! that's so awesome that you measured ahead...that has to be an excellent sign! Will you be updating tomorrow maybe? I think I will change my ticker's background color to be gender appropriate when I find out :D

Thanks gizzy! that's so awesome that you measured ahead...that has to be an excellent sign! Will you be updating tomorrow maybe? I think I will change my ticker's background color to be gender appropriate when I find out :D

I hope it's a good sign hopefully baby is the right size and not behind now or anything.. Yep I'll be updating tomorrow with some scan pics :) Aw will you be sharing on here if it's a boy or girl? :D my ticker is blue as I'm secretly wanting a boy but as long as baby is healthy I guess I don't mind.

Good luck with your scan. Will be keeping an eye out for your update, and hopefully a post in gender prediction so I can pretend I have a clue about skull theory (which I don't :rofl:)

I hope it's a good sign hopefully baby is the right size and not behind now or anything.. Yep I'll be updating tomorrow with some scan pics :) Aw will you be sharing on here if it's a boy or girl? :D my ticker is blue as I'm secretly wanting a boy but as long as baby is healthy I guess I don't mind.

Yes I'm a sharer lol. There are so many odd parts and measurements they look for on the 12 week scan I am reading about. I will be excited for your pics! I will post my pic too then and we can speculate on phantom nubs and nasal bones lol.

Good luck ladies! Can't wait to see all your gorgeous scan pics xx

Hehe sounds good! It's my first baby so I'm aware what happens at the 12 week scan but it's so much to take in lol! I get panicky and start asking the sonographer 'is there a heartbeat??' Before the poor man has had a chance to look xD really keeping my fingers crossed for our beans or limes or in your case soon to be plum

Mines only in around 2 hours now eek! Wish it wasn't so early though *yawn* :)

Good Luck today ladies :flower:

I have nervous butterflies

SO hope everything is ok.

Firstly a heart beat

then the right size

and then no abnormalities

Just feel so worried. I have 2 wonderful children already, just hope my good fortune hasn't run out. I'm 38 and worried my risk factors are going to be higher. My sons NT measurement was over 3 but because I was 36 risk factors were low so I didn't need any further testing.
Just want today over with and a wonderful scan pic in my hand!

my 12 week scan is on the 23rd. feels so far away :(

hope everyones scans go well.

My NT scan is wednesday i am nervous about that really dont know if i want it done anymore to be honest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->