12 week scan tomorrow! PICS!

So I had my scan today and baby is measuring 12 weeks 5 days! My new due date is 25th of June which my midwife said will be the date they will now go by..I was meant to be due 2nd of July and I'm sure on my dates :S
He or she wouldn't wake up so I had to walk round and my stomach was poked and it finally woke up lol! Takes after it's dad..
I also had to have alot of blood tests and check ups due to my thyroid and I'm waiting back on the results from my bloods for the downs screening which will be around 2 weeks :/
but here are the pics :)

Attachments

• photo 2 (6).jpg
    photo 2 (6).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 19
  • photo 3 (3).jpg
    photo 3 (3).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 15
Stellar pics gizzy! I forget you are in the uk and so your appt was when I was still sleeping lol! You are measuring so nicely you will be in 2nd tri before you know it! Baby looks great and I think I see a nasal bone which is supposed to be a great sign (too much reading last night lol). Congrats again and hoping for a good scan in a few hours!

Aw thanks pandi! I'm surprised that baby has got so big lol! Last time I had a scan was around 9 weeks and it was so small and snug :D I can't believe I'm measuring almost in 2nd tri.. I like first tri :p
Good luck with you scan can't wait to see some pics! I think I see a nasal bone too was one of the first things I looked for. I was like omg does it have a nose?? :) My sonographer wasn't very nice though she was very moody and sarcastic so I didn't get to ask too many questions.
Do I need to change my ticker? Or leave it as my old due date? x

If you know your ovulation date and thats what ticker is based then I'd leave ticker as it is. If your ticker is based on LMP and you don't know ovulation date then I'd change it.

The doctors will go on the EDD based on todays scan, but if you don't think its correct you can always consent based on the date you believe to be correct.

Aw thanks pandi! I'm surprised that baby has got so big lol! Last time I had a scan was around 9 weeks and it was so small and snug :D I can't believe I'm measuring almost in 2nd tri.. I like first tri :p
Good luck with you scan can't wait to see some pics! I think I see a nasal bone too was one of the first things I looked for. I was like omg does it have a nose?? :) My sonographer wasn't very nice though she was very moody and sarcastic so I didn't get to ask too many questions.

Bummer about your sonographer with a personality of a wet blanket. That can make it a little less fun and I personally think that position should require a personality test lol. Good question about the ticker...did they change your due date ? I would think we would change our tickers based on 12 week scan results but not totally sure.

Bummer about your sonographer with a personality of a wet blanket. That can make it a little less fun and I personally think that position should require a personality test lol. Good question about the ticker...did they change your due date ? I would think we would change our tickers based on 12 week scan results but not totally sure.

I know I almost felt like crying. I said to her does everything look normal? and she replied "well it has legs and arms" I was thinking what on earth?! I mean the 12 week scan is an important scan especially if you have the NT too so of course you are going to ask stuff..
Yes they changed my due date to the 25th of June now :/ and said that's what they will go off of and to forget my old one which confuses me a little as I know when my lmp was but I guess I don't know ovulation date for sure but I'm a 28 day cycle ovulating at around 14th day

If you know your ovulation date and thats what ticker is based then I'd leave ticker as it is. If your ticker is based on LMP and you don't know ovulation date then I'd change it.

The doctors will go on the EDD based on todays scan, but if you don't think its correct you can always consent based on the date you believe to be correct.

I do know my LMP and I assume my ovulation date was the 9th of oct but I guess I didn't temp check so can't be entirely sure.

Hi ladies :flower:

Just had scan. All was well with nibblet :happydance:
So relieved NT scan was great, measured 1.3 and adjusted risk was in the thousands so a big relief.

Going to tell the kids tonight and get them to ring the relatives!

Hi Pinga! I got 1.2 for my NT so pretty much the same as you. I'm just waiting for my bloodwork back. So happy your scan went well!:happydance:

Do they write the measurements of the nt scan in your notes or do they tell you? X

Do they write the measurements of the nt scan in your notes or do they tell you? X

Both. They give you a print out of measurements and a graph. And she discussed everything she was doing.

Hi Natalie I was looking as she did it and it measured 1.0 but on my notes it said NT 1.2 so they do put the outcome on your notes along with CRL, EDD and position of placenta

I had a moody sonographer though so I had to look closely to what she was doing as she wouldn't be too helpful lol x

Plus did anyone notice them pressing quite hard on your uterus? Kinda hurt a bit when she was trying to wake baby up ...

I hope mines nice, ive had all nice ones so far but im not dealing with epu anymore so its a new person, aslong as its in my notes i can look at it after that will be ok if they dont explain much x

I'm sure you'll be fine hun. I had really nice ladies in the EPU scans I think it was just bad luck on my part to get as grump but I'm glad baby seems healthy, so no matter how moody she was it didn't stop me from being happy or excited (just slightly feeling like I wanted to punch her on the nose) lol hope your scan goes well x

Thank you i cried at my scan last week i lost my mam a month ago and it was so emotional not having her there especially since she was at my 6 week 3 days scan holding my hand, i think i will cry at all my scans now, i cant wait to see how much my baby has grown in a week :) x

Thank you i cried at my scan last week i lost my mam a month ago and it was so emotional not having her there especially since she was at my 6 week 3 days scan holding my hand, i think i will cry at all my scans now, i cant wait to see how much my baby has grown in a week :) x
Aw I'm so sorry about your mum :( Big hugs. I bet she's looking down on you and baby and keeping you both safe. I'm sure you will see lovely progress at your scan it really is amazing how quick they grow! x :D

I wouldn't forget your date, keep a note of it incase its needed later. At the end of the day Mums know best

Many many moons ago my Mum new I was way over due and lied to get her self seen at thehospatal. ( faked a show. Turns out the placenta was no longer functioning properly and I had lost weight and was very Hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->