• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan vs 16 week scan...guesses?

sandyhen85

Reaction score
My last thread at 12 weeks everyone guessed boy...I had a very quick scan at 16 weeks and the pics aren't great, so not sure if anyone can guess off them or not, but worth a shot x x

Edit: I can only upload one image at a time, so the first is the 12 weeks scan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 21
12week potty shot - I know this looks as though it's a boy for sure, but a few people have pointed out that it's probably the umbilical cord, as it's far too big to be a p*nis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 30
Another 12Week potty shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 13

Thanks...may I ask if there was any particular reason for that guess? We chose to wait until Xmas day to find out and I'm regretting the decision loads right now. my best mate found out the sex of hers today and she's a week behind me haha

I don't think there's anything helpful gender-wise in the pics sorry, cute baby though :)

I don't think there's anything helpful gender-wise in the pics sorry, cute baby though :)

The two potty shots are the ones I can't stop looking at because they are so different, 1 makes me think boy and the other is girl lol I thought if anyone did the whole skull theory this would probably be the only way to guess off these pics...a little disappointed I didn't get some clearer ones at 16 weeks, but it was a super quick, free of charge scan, so figured I couldn't complain haha thanks for looking anyway x

I think girl. All babies have potty shots like that at 12 weeks, doesn't matter boy or girl. It is about the angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->