12 week scan with PIC!

twokiddos

3 boys and preg w/#4
Reaction score
I am on :cloud9: ! I had my NT scan this morning and baby is perfect!!! The cute and wiggling all around. It was amazing! The tech gave us a preliminary idea of gender based on the Nub Theory. After 3 boys, she thinks this one is a girl :happydance: Below is a picture... it's also how we announced on FB

Attachments

• Baby Syman.jpg
    Baby Syman.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 24
Congrats that pic is so cute! It'l be nice to add a little girl to your family. GL x

Thank you! It'll definitely be a surprise if it turns out to be a girl! Never saw that coming lol

Gorgeous pic! Huge congrats!

Oh what an awesome pic! I love the Santa hat you added! We haven't decided what to do on our FB announcement. Very cool and agree the wiggling 12 week scan is super special to see. Our nugget was doing headspins lol.:headspin:

Oh what an awesome pic! I love the Santa hat you added! We haven't decided what to do on our FB announcement. Very cool and agree the wiggling 12 week scan is super special to see. Our nugget was doing headspins lol.:headspin:

Thanks! We were amazed with this scan. We told our boys about the baby last night and the only thing I was surprised by was their reaction when we said this would be the last baby we'll have. My oldest was so sad!!! He said he wants more brothers and sisters LOL!!! But I don't want to be Michelle Duggar ;-)

I noticed we have almost the same due dates!!!! How exciting

Thanks! We were amazed with this scan. We told our boys about the baby last night and the only thing I was surprised by was their reaction when we said this would be the last baby we'll have. My oldest was so sad!!! He said he wants more brothers and sisters LOL!!! But I don't want to be Michelle Duggar ;-)

I noticed we have almost the same due dates!!!! How exciting

Omg that's so cute! If he only knew what it takes to make his siblings but "out of the mouths of babe's" lol. I noticed our due dates too and thought that was very cool! Bump buddies yay!

Yay for Plums!!! Is this your first? Will you be finding out the gender when it's time?

Yay for Plums!!! Is this your first? Will you be finding out the gender when it's time?

Yes this is my first plum! We are so happy to have finally got here there are no words to express it. I opted to do the free fetal cell dna test since insurance will cover it due to my age and so we should know the gender in the next week! I do want to know because I'm just so excited to visualize our nugget and think about the good times we'll have.

The tech that did the ultrasound a couple of days ago mentioned a third leg and when I raised an eyebrow and asked if she knew the gender she said she wasn't allowed to speculate this early because people get upset when they make a mistake which I understand. She's an excellent warm tech and I'm thinking the third leg joke was her hint to me maybe lol.

You've had 3 boys (amazing btw) any consistent pregnancy symptoms you think are boy related? Most of that stuff is supposed to be wives tales but it's fun to talk about.

Wow!! Congratulations on your first! It is truly amazing. I never thought I would have 4 babies. It's new and amazing each time. I have found I've had very similar pregnancy symptoms with all my boys... and mostly the same intensity. However, this pregnancy has been the most different 1st trimester. I've had very few symptoms and those that I do/did have were VERY mild. In fact, I was really nervous for quite a long time that this pregnancy wasn't going to be viable (because of a previous MMC where I had no preg symptoms either) But, much to our surprise, baby is doing great!!!

I totally understand wanting to find out the gender asap :) I'm the same way! I, too, love to daydream about what the baby will be like and picking out clothes, etc. I love to pick out a name as soon as possible so I can start using it. Our technician was really nice yesterday and told us she thinks this baby will be a girl. Pointed out the nub and showed us why she thought that. I will be out of my mind shocked if we finally have a girl after 3 boys! Although, I can imagine having 4 boys too.

That is amazing you'll find out with a WEEK!!!! You've got to be so excited! Do you have names picked out yet?

Wow!! Congratulations on your first! It is truly amazing. I never thought I would have 4 babies. It's new and amazing each time. I have found I've had very similar pregnancy symptoms with all my boys... and mostly the same intensity. However, this pregnancy has been the most different 1st trimester. I've had very few symptoms and those that I do/did have were VERY mild. In fact, I was really nervous for quite a long time that this pregnancy wasn't going to be viable (because of a previous MMC where I had no preg symptoms either) But, much to our surprise, baby is doing great!!!

I totally understand wanting to find out the gender asap :) I'm the same way! I, too, love to daydream about what the baby will be like and picking out clothes, etc. I love to pick out a name as soon as possible so I can start using it. Our technician was really nice yesterday and told us she thinks this baby will be a girl. Pointed out the nub and showed us why she thought that. I will be out of my mind shocked if we finally have a girl after 3 boys! Although, I can imagine having 4 boys too.

That is amazing you'll find out with a WEEK!!!! You've got to be so excited! Do you have names picked out yet?

Thank you we are soo excited! How awesome to have a little girl to join your family. Having three older brothers will be pretty tough I'd imagine but they will look out for her while they're pulling her hair so it all evens out lol.

We are trying to use family names and Andrew and Russell are both on the table. Maybe both in one order or the other. What about you do you have a name picked out for you LO yet? I bet shopping will be so much different this time around. When I shopped for my sisters kids ( boy and girl) I found so many more options for girls!

Those are very nice names! Classic and timeless. You would think we'd be all set with a girl's name at this point bjt oddly enough we don't have a clue. If it turns out to be a boy... I think we like Carter. And all our boys have a middle name that starts with P. as it's a family tradition on my hubby's side. I will definitely be stratching my head for girl names. Over the years, I liked Emma Rose and Olivia Rose but now I'm just not sure. Rose will definitwly be her middle name as both Grandmother's names begin with R and it was our flower at our wedding. I liked Emma before that got super popular and I loved Olivia as an option after I had my MMC last year. I wanted to call her Live for short. I think we'll definitely wait for our scan before deciding :)

Oh yes... shopping for little girls is way more fun than for boys. I have found places over the years that have super cute boy clothes. I love dressing them like little men. Husband is right though... we will absolutely go broke if this baby is a girl. I have been waiting almost 10 years for this little girl. It will be a welcomed change (not to diminish my love for my boys who I'm crazy about :) )

When will you be doing the blood work and getting results? No girl name ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->