12 Week Ultrasound

Prayforaboy

Reaction score
So i have ab ultra sound scheduled for next Friday. I will be 12 weeks 5 days. I have been doing a little googling ( i know, i know ](*,)) and a lot of postings have the gender determined. I know they do not look for that at this stage but have read that the technicians see it and inform the patient. I'm hoping someone on here has been through a sono at this stage and can tell me if they were given any gender info. I'm really torn at this point, i'd like to do a gender reveal party but i do not think ill be able to say no to the information if its right there! I have 2 girls and this is our last so we have been praying for a boy pretty much since we had our last daughter. With that said my SO and i may just cry to the news of another girl, although of course are still thankful either way. But that's why i am itching to know before being in front of all our friends and family to announce.

We found out my son was a boy at our NT scam, 13 weeks and a couple days. Clear as day, tech was open about it. GL! xx

Also, even if they don’t vocalize it, if it’s a good machine, have them take a peek you could at least get a good idea yourself.

Thank you! My family is telling me to not find out until the party but im going by myself and know i wont be able to say no so i guess maybe the real question here is can i keep a secret :-k

Haha I know the struggle!!! We stayed team yellow this time around, but I had to go to my anatomy scan by myself and definitely took it upon myself to look for clues :haha:

i have tried already to gender neutral shop but i feel like everything ive gotten looks so boy! if shes a she, shell be wearing lots of bows to make up for the boyish colors!

I’m just gob smacked that you can tell at 12 weeks?! Are you in the uk? Over here I thought you had to wait till the 16 weeks scan but I would love to find out at 12! My scan is on Tuesday-also praying for a boy but since it’s our first just want it to be healthy. I also really wanted to do a gender reveal party I love all the videos online of people bursting balloons but now I’m actuallt pregnant I don’t think I can do it!!! It seems like a long wait if I have to wait till 16 weeks!!

At my 12 weeks scan last time they told me 70% chance boy and a few weeks later it was confirmed. Good luck!

I’m just gob smacked that you can tell at 12 weeks?! Are you in the uk? Over here I thought you had to wait till the 16 weeks scan but I would love to find out at 12! My scan is on Tuesday-also praying for a boy but since it’s our first just want it to be healthy. I also really wanted to do a gender reveal party I love all the videos online of people bursting balloons but now I’m actuallt pregnant I don’t think I can do it!!! It seems like a long wait if I have to wait till 16 weeks!!

How did your scan go? any gender hints?

My 12 week scan won't be till I'm 13w4d apprently there is just too many pregnant ladies in my city to get an early app. Lol

I found out with my son at 14 weeks so hoping we can see at this scan. I'm UK

How did your scan go? any gender hints?
I have no idea hun I’m hoping for a boy but after posting on here 4 women said girl! How did your scan go hun did you find out the sex? I’m in the uk so I didn’t but find out the sex I’ve attached a pic what do you think?! Xx

61C0654F-071C-488A-8644-8C6FC2CFE23C.jpeg

I have no idea hun I’m hoping for a boy but after posting on here 4 women said girl! How did your scan go hun did you find out the sex? I’m in the uk so I didn’t but find out the sex I’ve attached a pic what do you think?! Xx

View attachment 1050497

I am not good at guessing from the facial features. I actually did not even know that was a thing until i seen people making guesses on here with pictures like yours. My Ultra sound in tomorrow morning. Ill for sure post a picture to see what everyone's guesses on here are.

Wow. My OB office said I had to wait until 20 week scan for gender. Probably not going to budge on that. Yay HMO plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->