12 weekers! has your nausea subsided?

flipporama1

Reaction score
I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and I've had all day sickness since 5 weeks. In the last two days I haven't had to wear my seabands and I feel SO MUCH BETTER. Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays this way! How it's everyone else?

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, and mine is pretty much gone! Feels great!
I'm glad you're feeling better too. :)
Yay for upcoming 2nd trimester!

I know! Yay almost second trimester! Lol I can't wait to be out of this stage. I can feel baby fluttering around when i lay flat and still now :) I can't wait for that first good nudge! This is #4 for me but it's dh's first, so he's crazy ecstatic about everything :) i have a Doppler so that has helped time go by faster i think, because I'm not worrying all day and if i want i just look for baby real quick and find his hb right away!
I'm glad you feel better too! It's so nice to not gag at the thought of food and smells....

I'm still waiting for mine to go away. I threw up the other night so that's still going. The nausea kicks in about 3pm and hangs around until I'm asleep. Really looking forward to not having it anymore and brushing my teeth without having to focus really hard on trying to keep it together. You guys are so lucky!

I am counting down the days until I hit 12 weeks and hoping my nausea stops right on time. Since Friday night, I've been so nauseous that I have barely been functional, until this morning when I remembered I had sea bands from our cruise a year ago and put them on. I couldn't believe how much they helped, I felt like a normal person again! Well at least sort of. I was able to get up and clean, and do a few loads of laundry, and even eat food!

Until now, I had been wishing that I would get more symptoms so that I could be assured everything was normal. I'm cursing myself for that right now.

Aww hitgirl! I hope it goes away soon!
Prettybirdy- I Lol'd at that because i remember saying "i wish i had SOME MORE nausea to know everything is ok" then I got all day nausea and it sucked! Seabands saved me from actually puking and really just helped with the more severe nausea. I still had traces of mild nausea with them though. I just hope this better feeling tummy lasts! I'm still really tired but hopefully that will subside soon also....

I'll be 12 weeks on Thursday and the last 3-4 days I have felt loads better !!!! Can finally eat again :) can't wait for second trimester and scan on Friday

#1 didnt kick in till 15w
#2 went around 14w
#3 far from it but i did have HG.

Praying day and night it goes at 12w this time!

Ive had mild ms since 9 weeks. Now at 13 weeks, I'll go a few days feeling great and out of the blue without warning have a bad day with morning sickness. It's so weird

I'm praying it will be over by week 12!!!!

13+5 & still here :( I'm not throwing up as often, but it's more violent than it was! I hope it goes completely soon!

I'm praying mine goes by week 12. I get really bad nausea and my head starts spinning. Happens pretty much all day!
This is baby number 7 for me and I have never had ms before in any of my previous pregnancies.
I just want to feel a bit better now x

I am counting down the days until 12 weeks when I'm praying this all day nausea and awful taste in mouth disappears. I haven't actually been sick but the nausea is horrendous. I feel so rubbish all of the time. I try my best to look at it a a positive that everything is ok but gosh it's draining!

Hi. Yes for me it reduced a lot, although still get the occasional wave of nausea. I'm mid 12wks.

Mine has disappeared almost completely. Yay! Last night I got a quick & strong wave of nausea come over me but for a reason it would have happened even not pregnant. Garbage juice...ewwwwwwww! Lol

I'm praying my nausea, sickness and this vile taste in my mouth goes by 12 weeks.. I've had it for 3 weeks now and just want it to go.. I can't wait to eat and enjoy foods again! I can't even cook a meal for my hubby and son without heaving and being sick.. Feeling pretty useless at the minute :-(

I'm 13 weeks and unfortunately my nausea has not let up one bit. I wish i could call it morning sickness but its definitely all day sickness. I taking medication prescribed by my doctor and I still feel blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->