12 weeks 4 days and new to the forum

Ambience

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but thought i'd say hello as i can see it's very active.

I used an opk with my boyfriend on my last cycle and became pregnant immediately.

Prior to this i was thinking i was suffering with infertility problems, but i think we may have just been missing ovulation.

The fertility tests came back fine.

I had my scan at 11 weeks and it was the most magical experience ever seeing my little baby move inside me and with a heartbeat.

I'm still nervous about something going wrong, but i'm just taking care of myself & baby and hoping for the best.

I have another scan next tuesday 12 weeks 6 days so i hope to be able to maybe gleam some insight into if i'm having a boy or a girl. Intuitively i felt i am having a boy.

I've been tired alot lately and i'm hoping this is normal, but i'm going to ask for tests to check i'm not deficient in anything.

Anyways hello to everyone..

:)

:wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome x

Welcome to BnB!

https://pbr1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddesbears.jpg

Thankyou hi everyone. Where is the best place to start :) ?

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thankyou just went for my 12 week 6 day scan and was 1 day ahead so changed my due date to 11th of feb. So excited!

Hi and welcome! Congratulations! My biggest symptom during first tri was fatigue...oh my gosh! I could sleep all the time, all day long! I'd get home from work and crash on the couch. All of my tests came back normal, I was just constantly tired. This lasted until I was about 14 weeks. So it's totally normal!

Best of luck to you! :flower:

Thankyou. All my tests have come back normal too. Even my iron levels etc and i'm vegetarian and don't take any vitamins other than folic acid.

I don't know how to interpret the blood count but they said that's fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->