12 weeks feeling lots of flutters

mummof1

Reaction score
Is this possible ladies ? Yesterday I noticed it all day and last night I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep , as I was laying there I felt all these pops and flutter/twitches for like an hour straight ! This morning I'm feeling them again , can it be baby already?

Is this possible ladies ? Yesterday I noticed it all day and last night I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep , as I was laying there I felt all these pops and flutter/twitches for like an hour straight ! This morning I'm feeling them again , can it be baby already?

It's possible. I felt flutters at 11-12 weeks with my dd -who was my 1st. My OB asked where and I showed her and she said it is probably baby.

Iactually feel very random pops and flutters with #2 very low and I'm only a bit over 10w. I saw baby wiggling everywhere on the US last week!

It's possible. I felt flutters at 11-12 weeks with my dd -who was my 1st. My OB asked where and I showed her and she said it is probably baby.

Iactually feel very random pops and flutters with #2 very low and I'm only a bit over 10w. I saw baby wiggling everywhere on the US last week!

It's possible! I have felt baby #2 for a few weeks now, and recently the movements have been much more pronounced at 14 weeks. I actually think I felt baby roll over the other day! I was really surprised the first few times I felt something, but it's unmistakable now :)

Definitely possible. I felt my first flutters with my first baby at 12 weeks, my second baby I felt flutters at 10 weeks and my third baby I felt flutters at 10, weeks which quickly turned to little popping feelings, I only feel it about once or twice a day (usually at night when I'm laying down)

Definitely possible! I also felt early flutters with my second pregnancy. It had me freaked out that there might be a litter in there, but nope. Just one very active baby. :)

So exciting !!!! :)
I'm so glad I'll feel him or her early this time , with my second son my placenta was in front and acted like a cushion so I didn't feel anything for so long !

I felt them quite early in my 2nd pregnancy. Exciting!!!

I've been thinking the same thing over the last few days! It was 18-20 weeks with both my other kids so I'm surprised I can feel things this soon with this one so I'm still dubious! But it does feel like little pops and flutters!

Yes exactly ! Pops are the best way to describe it or sometimes twitches.. It's so neat :)
I bet we will feel little nudges around 14-16 weeks !

I'm 13 weeks n have felt baby moving the last 2 weeks its lovely n just like a popping n flutter! Nearly always when I'm laid down too! I think I have an active baby cos I feel him/her move about a lot like pops n bubbles n u just know that feeling!

Ya! It's such an amazing thing , I'm so excited for those first kicks and rolls !

Definitely possible! I also felt early flutters with my second pregnancy. It had me freaked out that there might be a litter in there, but nope. Just one very active baby. :)

Haha, I know! I am still convinced that I'm having twins based on all this movement around my belly, but my 9 and 12 week ultrasounds say otherwise :)

I feel baby all the time especially in bed when I'm turning over! X

Definitely possible! My second baby I was feeling something from 10/11 weeks... Little flutters and around 18 weeks I started to feel strong movement from outside too with posterior placenta. My first I didn't feel till after 20 weeks with anterior placenta

My little bubs hasn't stopped today Its an acrobat! Lots of like strong heavy bubbles n flutters its mad! X

Feeling them myself as well. I love it, let's me know baby is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->