12 weeks to go and..

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I just want her here!

I'm ready for baby snuggles and to see her sweet face even if its 3 or 4 in the morning!

How will I ever get through 12 more weeks?!

Ha! Yeah, I'm right there with you but I'm 38 weeks and this is the longest I've ever carried a baby so I feel overdue!
just went to the mall and had serious pressure and contractions but as soon as I get home and sit they fizzle out!:(

that stinks, but at least you are "any day now" and can have her at any point!

I'm so close, but so far away!

Hang in there. I've been ready to meet my lo for a while now too. Just waiting on her. This entire last trimester is the hardest!

Oh man, i have seven weeks to go and knowing i have Christmas and New Year to go first, holy cow it feels like an eternity!!!

12 weeks for me too, and it feels like ages away! I'm hoping Christmas will make the next few weeks go quickly.
I've saved all the 'baby jobs' until after Christmas, like packing bags, washing clothes, counting clothes, etc, so hopefully that will make time go.
I know in reality, baby will be here before we know it... But right now, hurry up march! :brat:

Same here... but I'm anxious and scared to death all at the same time. I'm not a big pain fan and I'm so scared of labor but just really want the baby here... :)

Don't be too keen! I have 40 days to go (well I bet it will be more than that actually given baby's big sis was 12 days late) but last time I was really excited but this time I remember the horror of the sleep deprivation. I am hoping for one that sleeps really well but I am highly unlikely to be that lucky. I don't like getting up in the middle of the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->