12 Weeks Today, Scan Tomorrow...ANXIOUS!

lis7219

Reaction score
Today's the official 12 week mark, yay! However, I'm super anxious that everything is ok with the baby. We have a scan booked tomorrow, although not with the dr this one is the genetic testing scan (but a scan nonetheless!) and we see the dr next week. Just anxious that everything is still progressing as it's supposed to in there.
Had a scan at 6 weeks and heard the heartbeat and another at 9 weeks...another heartbeat and lots of movement, so I don't know why I'm so worried. But just can't shake that feeling...

Anyone else anxious for their 12 week scan?

I was really really worried I hadn't had any previous scans this pregnancy so was just hoping all was well ... Everything was perfect and baby measured a week ahead good luck try not to worry sure everything will be fine :)

I felt the same way and now i have my 9 week old laid next to me. Totally normal to worry. You will never stop now your a mum. Everything will be ok im sure xx

Thanks ladies! Only about 13 1/2 more hours till my appointment! Fortunately most of that will be spent sleeping...I hope! :)

Scan went great! Baby is doing fantastic and so relieved to see it moving around in there!

Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement!

Attachments

• IMG_20150428_2_5.jpg
    IMG_20150428_2_5.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 9
Phew! Lovely picture...I'm excited for mine at the end of May! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member