12 weeks today!!!

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Finally!!!! Still feeling like rubbish but so happy to be at the12 week mark. Have my scan on Tuesday very nervous and excited! Xxx

I'm a day behind you, I don't really like first tri so I'm glad it's nearly passed, x

I'm 12 weeks today as well, got my next scan on Wednesday xx congrats to you xx

12 weeks tomorrow and scan tomorrow too, but I feel awful today with morning sickenss :( thought it was getting a bit better last week but it seems to have kicked in again. So fed up with it now - roll on 14 weeks!!

12 weeks tomorrow and scan tomorrow too, but I feel awful today with morning sickenss :( thought it was getting a bit better last week but it seems to have kicked in again. So fed up with it now - roll on 14 weeks!!

Goodluck tomorrow. I'm the same feel rubbish, sick and tired all the time. Never had any sickness with my two and only mildly with my third so to have it last this long like
This is a shock me!! X

Goodluck tomorrow. I'm the same feel rubbish, sick and tired all the time. Never had any sickness with my two and only mildly with my third so to have it last this long like
This is a shock me!! X

I had it the same with my last two and I was dreading it, but I am so glad the worst is nearly over- I love the second and Third Trimesters. My husband has been amazing this time though and is doing most of the kids time. I am so grateful to him. Cannot wait to get a proper bump and waddle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->