12 Weeks Tomorrow

M

MILF2011

Its a reason to celebrate ladies, I am nearly passing one of the most feared milestones of pregnancy!!!

I AM OVER THE FLIPPING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

I have my nuchal scan on tuesday, pray for my likkle bubbita!
xxxxxxxxxxx

I know how exciting it is I should hopefully reach mine on thursday and I cant wait
congratulations and good luck for the test :hugs:

Congrats :)
I'm 12 weeks today going by last menstrual period, and have my scan on weds. The first weeks are worrying aren't they - though I don't actually think the worrying will subside until I hold our baby in my arms and then the worrying is a whole new ball game.

I'm 12 weeks today going by last menstrual period, and have my scan on weds. The first weeks are worrying aren't they - though I don't actually think the worrying will subside until I hold our baby in my arms and then the worrying is a whole new ball game.

I totally agree, but statistically don't they say that the first trimester is most critical??

I totally agree, but statistically don't they say that the first trimester is most critical??

Yes, the 1st trimester is when your baby sets down all of their organs! The second and third trimesters are all about LO growing and getting bigger.

12 weeks is a great milestone to get to -- it's very reassuring, isn't it?:happydance:

Yay, it feels so good to get to 12 weeks!!! Congrats!!!

Yay - I thought I got to 12 weeks last week - then scan put me back to 11+5. So I hit 12 weeks again yesterday! Great to be here tho! Well done you :)

ME TOO...12 weeks tomorrow!!!! First scan (dating and NT) on Friday!! Taking whole day off and fingers crossed all being well will pop back into work to tell boss and then bugger off for the rest of the arvo seeing and telling family!!

Thinking of you Tuesday, not long to go :) xx

I am praying I make it to tomorrow too!! I am 12 weeks tomorrow and also have my scan on Tuesday! :dance:

Me too! :D You're little bean will be fab, mind post a pic for us to see! :hugs:

i am also 12 weeks tomorrow and have my dating scan on Friday :):happydance:

Its a reason to celebrate ladies, I am nearly passing one of the most feared milestones of pregnancy!!!

I AM OVER THE FLIPPING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

I have my nuchal scan on tuesday, pray for my likkle bubbita!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats and good luck for Tuesday!

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow too!

Sarah

Hey girls!

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow too & have my nuchal scan at 2:10pm.. eeeek!! This has been the longest wait ever, so nerve wracking, just hope everything is ok!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->