12 wk scan tomorow - so nervous!

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Well im pooping myself and dont want to go to bed because tomorow at 2:30 il be at the hospital for a scan. I have had 2 losses (one a blighted ovum that I didnt find out about until 12wk scan and one at 5 weeks, 2 days after I got a faint bfp) I have found the hb with a doppler and there is a definite baby in there but im still scared. Silly thoughts like what if the baby hasnt developed properly or has a problem? :dohh:
I cant wait but its also bittersweet as whenever I go to that hospital I remember my miscarriage in january and being in the scan waiting room with all the happy giggling women while I was bleeding waiting to hear the worst. I just heard the heartbeat again but need to chill out and not worry about it.
Just writing this to let my feelings out as I never thought id make it to this day :cloud9:

I had my scan today..I was so nervous and held my breath the whole time..I've been bleeding lots and have a fibroid so was so worried about baby ...all was well thankfully 13 weeks 1 day... hope all goes well for you. Make sure you let us know..good luck xx

I have a scan tomorrow too!!! I'm hoping everything comes out great for you.

finally home. Baby was there and bucking around like mad. He had a strong heart and all the organs looked good and strong from what they could see. Im back to 11wks 2 days now and due 20th june. So pleased. I couldnt look at the screen for a few minutes and was abit "detached" from the experience for obvious reasons but once she said it was all good and healthy I was so happy. Hope anyone elses scans have gone well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->