12 wks and already feeling down, thinking it's a boy after seeing ultrasound

Oh ok, that makes sense.

I'm hoping it goes by quickly too! And no...totally different! I wasn't sick a single day with ds, this one I have hypermesis and have been hospitalized twice, throwing up all day every day from week 4-11 horrible! But I know every pregnancy is different regardless of gender. How about you?

I know every pregnancy is different but I still hear about people that have had different pregnancies depending on gender of baby so you never know.
I had no sickness with the boys. This time I've had all day nausea and then sickness in evenings. Still hasn't completely gone. Hypermesis sounds awful! Sorry you went through that.

Thanks!! Here's to hoping different symptoms = different genders for us!

Poppy...did you find out gender yet?? I go june 13 (earliest they'd bump my appt to, and am having a terrble time w the anxiety. The wait is torture, really.

Also, while showing ultrasound pics at family picnic on memorial day, I actually found a nub on an unexpected pic. I'm NOT posting it on gender guessing sites bc I'm way too nervous to hear all boy and feel even worse. Can you give me your honest opinion? Not even sure if you can see it. It's in the right side of pic where only legs are captured. Very faint, but I can see it sticking out. Not sure of the angle or if it's even worth a guess bc you cant see the whole body, but it's got me obsessing, as it's my only nub shot. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 2017-06-01 07.31.39.jpg
    2017-06-01 07.31.39.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
Yes I have found out gender but I don't want to say on the gender disappointment forum as it's not fair. It's on the gender prediction forum if you really want to see. I will get my 20 week scan to confirm in 2 and a bit weeks.

I'm struggling to see the nub on your pic. Could you perhaps circle it so I know what I'm looking at? I don't think I'm very good at nub theory though as I always seem to guess wrong.

Please try not to stress. I didn't sleep for a good few nights before scan and got myself really worked up. I was a crying wreck by the time I went in. Feel so silly for it.
X

Thanks for your reply. I am not the best w technology so I have no idea how to circle it unfortunately. Lol it's much clearer on original pic, but having to shrink down to post makes it harder to see and less clear.

I hope you got your girl. I'll look after my scan so I can see how we both made out. I feel like I'm going mad.

Found a place and traveled 4 hours for a private scan. Had to know one way or another. Fears confirmed. It's a boy. I'm crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->