127 hours..

I've got it recording so I can fast forward the ads lol. I really want to see this because it's a true story it fascinates me :blush:

watching someone cut their hand off... i can think of better things to be doing with my sunday lol!

Its such a good film based on one man, true story to out I remember and after missing his arm he goes onto have a little boy and still goes caving, inspirational. luke is watching it at home

I'd rather be watching pretty woman LOL

I watched pretty woman yesterday :lol: I've just put 127 hours on :)

okay okay, i am Really glad i watched it, it was really very good!

I'm only 30 mins in so at the I don't know if I want to watch this phase but going to watch it

Well glad you liked it. I just feel a tad sick when he cuts it of!! EW

i watched this film when it was released and i dont think i saw a film as boring :-/

I think its either a like or no no like :)

The whole story behind it is fascinating but I found the film itself boring. I've read the book and that was captivating!

I have seen it before and I recorded it when it was on recently - the film was ok but I will just watch it to see James Franco.

I have seen it before and I recorded it when it was on recently - the film was ok but I will just watch it to see James Franco.

This was my problem watching it as serious as it got all I could think was god he's fit :rofl:

i was intrigued so recorded it - not sure when i'll get round to watching it

id love to be stuck in a cave with james franco.......:sex:

its not his hand im interested in hahahahahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79