• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12days late

Good luck for testing after the weekend! :hugs:

Any news ladies?! No sign if AF for me! Got a docs appointment booked for next week

So sorry you've not had any news Quinn! I'm in the exact same situation. Nothing happening here either. Docs booked for Friday morning! I randomly took an OPK about a week and a half ago (several of them over a period of days) that progressively got darker to the point of being the darkest i've ever had on an OPK. Only did it as I didn't have anything else to POAS on! haha. If it was a positive I may have ovulated almost a month late? Is that possible? Eeek.

Ox

P.S Good luck to you ladies, still thinking about you x

Does that mean you've only just ovulated? I'm wondering if it is possible to ovulate late too! Hope you get an answer soon :) I'm thinking about you ladies too, will let you know how my docs app goes :hugs:

I think it may mean that I've only just ovulated. I must have ovulated late last pregnancy (the 2nd MC) as the tests didn't show up positive until a week after my BFP, and even then it was very faint! :shrug: :shrug:

Still nothing - as you said Quinn, Docs next!

I've just tested the first one I've done with my partner but BFN :( I feel confused and find it difficult to accept when I have things like breast changes (sorry if that's tmi) I feel tired all the time, nauseated at times...*sigh* hopefully docs can tell me what's going on!

Oh poo - I'm so sorry to hear that Quinn :cry:

For me I find testing with my DH even harder. If it's a BFN when we test together he always seems so much more disappointed than I do. Maybe it's because i've seen so many BFN you become a little numb to it!

I hope the docs can help? What's more frustrating is the no sign of AF either, I know exactly what that's like! I keep getting slight cramps and twinges and think 'Brilliant AF is on her way, at least I can plan the next cycle', then nothing, not a hint of AF.

I did a clearblue digi last Friday - we never do digis - and that was the first ever digi to give me a negative (when ever we've used them in the past pregnancies they've been positive). Didn't help that I just left it on the sink - should have thrown it away as every time I went to the loo it was staring back at me. Did throw it away in the end!

Arg. That is all.

Ox

It was hard testing with him but at the same time I didn't feel like I had to hide my disappointment, I didn't feel like I had the 'burden' on my own.

I know exactly what you mean about signs of AF! I keep havin the same thing thinking oh great here comes AF let's get onto the next cycle but nothing :-/

I hope we both get BFN soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"